National Management Admission Test (NMAT) is called NMIMS Admission Test. It is a national level exam organized by the “Graduate Managment Admission Council (GMAC)” once a year.
The aspiring students can join in this institute to do the Managment courses by applying for this NMAT exam 2019.
The process of registration is already going on. Candidates can get admission in various colleges through this NMAT exam all over India.
Every candidate should register for this NMAT entrance through the online mode only.
The complete eligibility conditions are released by the Graduate Management Admission Council to apply for the NMAT exam.
Candidates who qualified in the exam will get admissions for MBA in the NMIMS University.
Most of the institutes for MBA will accept the NMAT score to get admission of the students.
Here, we have given the complete information regarding the NMAT 2019 exam for the students to apply online clearly.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding NMAT – National Management Admission Test Eligibility Criteria 2019, Qualification Required.
NMAT Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should understand the complete necessary details about their eligibility before the registration.
- The Candidates of both Indian and foreign origin are eligible to apply for the NMAT exam. The students should be passed Bachelors degree to apply.
- Foreign Candidates are also eligible to apply with the GMAT score of 600 or above.
- For every applicant, the age limit should be 25 years. Age should not be exceeded.
- Candidates having work experience of two or more years will be preferred most.
The candidate has to check the eligibility of each institute individually as the eligibility criteria may vary for different institutions. However, we have mentioned here common eligibility for management courses.
For MBA, MBA HR, PGDM:
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must have minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidates who are working in the pharmaceutical company can also apply for this NMAT exam. They should work for more than 2 years.
For MBA Pharmaceutical Management:
- Qualification: The bachelor degree should be obtained by the student from any recognized university to appear for the exam.
- Minimum Marks: Student must pass with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidates who are holding the Biomedical, Biotechnology, BE are also eligible to apply for this NMAT exam 2019.
Key Points For NMAT
Candidates should remember some important instructions regarding the eligibility for NMAT by GMAC.
- For the graduates of Overseas Universities, AIU certificate is mandatory for the NMAT exam in 2019.
- Candidates who are currently appearing final examinations are also eligible for the full-time courses to apply.
- The reservation of seats for the widows of armed forces is applicable for those candidates who got desired cut-offs.
- Candidates who have passed their graduation with the procedure of Grade Point Average system from university, they should produce the equivalent percentage.
Find the detailed article here: NMAT 2019: National Management Admission Test.
For any queries regarding NMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria, please comment below.