NMAT stands for National Management Admission Test. It is a national level exam organised by the GMAC conducted in 40+ cities of India. GMAC is Graduate Management Admission Council. By qualifying NMAT, the aspirant gets admission in MBA programme.
One has to qualify NMAT to get admission in NMIMS, Mumbai. NMIMS is Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. There are 20+ MBA institutions in India which give admission on the basis of NMAT Score.
The NMAT 2019 exam is conducted between Octobers to December every year. The candidate has a full right to choose their exam date, venue and time.
This article is all about the NMAT 2019 exam. The aspirants looking forward to appearing in the NMAT 2019 must scroll down to read the full article. We have mentioned the details such as NMAT 2019 Application, Date Syllabus and Result.
NMAT 2019 Important Dates
|Online application begins||1st week of July 2019|
|Online application close||1st week of October 2019|
|Exam scheduling begins||1st week of July 2019|
|Exam scheduling close||2nd week of October 2019|
|Late registration procedure begins||1st week of October 2019|
|Late registration procedure close||2nd week of October 2019|
|Registration retake start date||1st week of October 2019|
|Registration retake close date||2nd week of December 2019|
|Rescheduling begins||1st week of July 2019|
|Rescheduling closes||2nd week of December 2019|
|Retake scheduling start||1st week of October 2019|
|Retake scheduling||2nd week of December 2019|
|Exam date||1st week of October|
|Exam date close||3rd week of December|
|Result release date||January 2nd week 2019|
|Rank card available to download||March 4th week 2019|
NMAT 2019 Application
- The NMAT 2019 application is available online.
- The application procedure will begin in the month of July 2019.
- The registration closes in the month of October 2019.
- The candidate must visit the official site of NMAT.
- The link to the site is https://nmatbygmac.formistry.com/user/login
- Now, register yourself on the site.
- In order to register, follow these procedures:
- Choose one mode of registration among Email, Facebook and Google+
- Enter your first name, middle name and last name.
- Enter your email address
- Enter your mobile number
- Create a password and confirm it by re-entering the same.
- Now click on Register.
- Ones registered, enter the username sent on your mail.
- Enter the password
- Click on Log in
- Now fill in the application form
- Pay the application fee and you are done.
- Download the duly filled application.
- Take out its print and keep for further use.
NMAT 2019 Application Fee
The registration fee of NMAT 2019 is given below:
|Application Fee||Rs. 2000 and Taxes|
|Application Fee (Late)||Rs. 2000 +Rs.500 and Taxes|
|Exam Retaking Fee||Rs.2000 and Taxes|
|Rescheduling of Exam||Rs. 1100 and Taxes|
NMAT 2019 Syllabus
The NMAT 2019 syllabus of each subject is given below:
Fill in the blanks with appropriate words
Jumble words (PARA)
|Logical Reasoning||Numeric Grid|
Venn diagram and visual
Family tree and Calendar
Statement and conclusion
Strong and weak arguments
Distribution and comparison
Series, coding and decoding
Questions related to decision making
NMAT 2019 Result
- The NMAT 2019 result will be uploaded on the official website.
- The candidate will receive a personal notification of the released result.
- The notification will be sent on the mail.
- The candidate can check their result on https://nmatbygmac.formistry.com/
- The Result will be declared in the month of January 2020.
- In order to check the result, browse the official website of NMAT.
- Then click on the result link.
- Now, enter the username and password.
- Your scorecard will be available.
- Download the scorecard.
- Take its printout.
- Keep it for further use.
NMAT 2019 Result Cut off
- The NMAT 2019 Result cut off is different for different colleges.
- The cut off will be announced in the 3rd week of the month of January 2020.
- The scorecard of the candidate will be sent to the preferred colleges of the candidate.
- If the candidate’s score is greater or equivalent to the college cut off; he or she will get admission in that college.