NMU PGCET is a Post Graduation Entrance Test organized By North Maharashtra University. The NMU conducts this exam for the admission of the candidate in Post Graduation Programmes.
The NMU PGET 2019 exam will be conducted in the month of July 2019. The application procedure start will begin in the month of June 2019.
In this post, we will discuss every detail regarding NMU PGCET 2019: Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus, Results.
NMU PGCET 2019 Courses Offered
The programmes offered by the NMU are:
|Humanities||MA in Marathi|
MA in Hindi
MA in English
MA in History
MA in Political Science
MA in Sociology
MA in Economics
MA in Defence and Strategic Studies
|Interdisciplinary Studies||MA in Education|
|Commerce and Management||M.Com|
|PG Diploma in Law|
- The aspirants looking forward to appearing in the NMU PGCET 2019 must read the full article.
- We have mentioned NMU PGCET 2019 details such as Registration, Dates, Syllabus and Result
NMU PGCET 2019 Important Date
|NMU PGCET 2019 online registration begins||June 1st week 2019|
|NMU PGCET 2019 online registration close||June 4th week 2019|
|NMU PGCET 2019 submission of offline registration with DD||July 1st week 2019|
|The final list of eligible candidate release||July 1st week 2019|
|Submission of objection letter (if any) on the released list (last date)||July 1st week 2019|
|Eligible candidate list release||July 2nd week 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2nd week 2019|
|Entrance examination date||July 3rd week 2019|
|Merit List Issue date||July 4th week 2019|
NMU PGCET 2019 Registration
- The NMU PGCET 2019 form can be filled both online and offline.
- The aspirants who wish to apply online must browse for the official website of the NMU.
- The NMU official website is http://www.nmu.ac.in
- Now, click on the Admission Tab on the top right corner.
- Thereafter click on the Admission 2019-20 link in the right corner of the page.
- Scroll down and click on the Apply Online link
- Register yourself on this page if you are a new user.
- Click on the “Register” tab
- Enter the first name and the last name.
- Choose the relation type among the following:
- Enter the name of the person.
- Enter mother’s name
- Enter the Date of Birth
- Choose your gender
- Enter your mobile number (one digit each in the horizontal column)
- Confirm your mobile number
- The entered mobile number must be a valid mobile number
- Enter your email address
- The email must be valid and accessible
- Click on Disclaimer
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Confirm by clicking on I agree.
- You’ll be sent a user ID and Password on your mail/ mobile
- Log in using those ID and password
- Now fill in the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Pay the NMU PGCET 2019 registration fee
- Download the NMU PGCET 2019 registration form.
- Print the form and keep it for further use.
NMU PGCET 2019 Registration Fee
The registration fee for the NMU PGCET 2019 is given below:
|General, ST, SC and Physically Handicapped||Rs.300/-|
|Mode of Payment:||Online||Credit card|
In favour of
Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
Any bank of Maharashtra
NMU PGCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of NMU PGCET 2019 depends upon the course applied by the candidate.
Different courses comprise of different topics to be covered.
The NMU PGCET 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of Exam||1 hour 30 minutes (90minutes)|
|Total number of questions||50|
NMU PGCET 2019 Result
- The NMU PGCET 2019 result will be released in the month of June 2019.
- The result will be uploaded on the NMU official website.
- The result must be downloaded by the candidate.
- The candidate must keep a print of the result for further use.
- In order to check the result the candidate must follow the steps given below:
- The candidate must browse the link given alongside http://www.nmu.ac.in
- Click on the NMU PGCET 2019 result.
- Now, log in using the ID and Password provided to you.
- Your scorecard will be available.
- Download the scorecard
- Take a printout copy of the scorecard and keep it for yourself.
- The qualified candidate will then have to visit the NMU for counselling.
- The candidates must carry original as well as Photostat copy of the documents.
- The candidates will be allotted seats in the counselling session.
Wish you all the best for your exam. Prepare well and proceed, cause the success is waiting for you.