Not Announced | Official Website
The NMU UGCET 2019 is organised by North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
The test is organised for the admission in Undergraduate Courses.
The eligible candidate can apply for the NMU UGCET 2019 exam under NMU.
So, the aspirants looking forward to appearing in NMU UGCET 2019 must read the full article. All the details such as NMU UGCET 2019 Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus and Results have been provided.
NMU UGCET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding NMU UGCET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
NMU UGCET 2019 Courses Offered
On qualifying NMU UGCET 2019, one gets admission in courses like:
Bachelor Degree Programme
NMU UGCET 2019 Important Dates
All the important dates and events related to NMU UGCET 2019 is given below:
|Application form release date||1st week of June 2019|
|Application form submission last date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Application form submission with documents last date||3rd week of June 2019|
|eligible candidate list release||1st week of July 2019|
|objection filing last date||1st week of July 2019|
|Final list of eligible candidate release||2nd week of July 2019|
|admit card release final date||1st week of July 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||2nd week of July 2019|
|Result announcement||3rd week of July 2019|
NMU UGCET 2019 Application Form
In this section, we will provide candidates the information regarding the procedure to apply for NMU UGCET 2019:
- The application can be filled online.
- The procedure of application is mentioned below.
- The application starts in the month of June.
- Aspirants can submit the application through online mode.
- Browse for the official website of NMU UGCET 2019.
- You may click on the link mentioned alongside www.nmu.ac.in
- Read the NMU UGCET 2019 information brochure.
Before starting to fill out the application, make certain that:
- You have drawn demand draft in the name of the university
- Read each and every point of the Information Brochure.
- Have checked the eligibility criteria of the course you are applying for.
- Now, return back to the home page.
- Click on the Application tab
- Fill in the application form
- Enter all the necessary details in the required place in the form.
- The details entered must be correct and true.
- After filling out the form check and recheck the form.
- Ones confirmed, click on the submit button.
- An automatic form number will be generated.
- Keep a note of the form number for future use.
- Now, print the application form.
- Attach the Xerox copy of all the documents to the form.
- Then, post it along with the DD of application fee.
- The form if selected will be displayed on the official website of NMU.
- In case of any complaint against the list write on [email protected]
NMU UGCET 2019 Application Fee
- The NMU UGCET 2019 Application fee is Rs. 300/- for all.
- The fee has to be paid via. Demand Draft
- The DD must be drawn in the favour of:
The Finance and Accounts Officer,
North Maharashtra University, NMU
- The DD must be drawn from the Nationalised bank and not the private bank.
NMU UGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for UG courses in NMU are:
- The aspirant must have passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra or other equivalent Boards.
- The candidate must have score 40% and above in 10th and 12th boards.
- The eligibility criteria for PG courses in NMU are:
- The candidate must have passed Bachelors level programme.
- The course opted must be similar to the one studied in the Bachelor Degree programme.
- The candidate must have attained a bachelor degree from a recognised University.
- So, if you are one of the eligible candidates and you wish to apply scroll down to read this article.
NMU UGCET 2019 Syllabus
The NMU UGCET 2019 syllabus for UG course is based on 12th level.
The syllabus consists of:
- General Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Basic IT
- Current Affairs both national and International
- Business Mathematics
NMU UGCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the NMU UGCET 2019 is:
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes that is 1 hour 30 minutes|
|Total number of Questions||50 Questions|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
NMU UGCET 2019 Result
The details regarding the NMU UGCET 2019 result has been provided int his section:
- The NMU UGCET 2019 result will be announced in the month of July.
- The result will be published on the official website of NMU.
- The qualified candidates will have to attend the counselling round.
- The candidates will be granted the seat in the college in counselling round.
NMU UGCET 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding NMU UGCET 2019, please comment below.