Not Announced | Official Website
NPAT is conducted by NMIMS for admission into various undergraduate and various integrated courses.
It is a gateway for admission to courses like BTech, BSC, BBA etc. It is held once a year.
Through, NPAT admissions are being done in Mumbai, Bengaluru and Shirpur campuses of NMIMS.
Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and details about Results of NPAT 2019 are being provided in this article.
Hope it will be useful for the candidates who want to apply for NMAT.
In this article, you will find the about the NPAT 2019 Registration, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Result.
NPAT 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding NPAT 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
NPAT 2019 Important Exam Date
This block of information contains the list of important dates related to NPAT 2019.
|Online Registration Commences From||2nd week of January|
|Last Date for Online Registration||Last week of April|
|Last date for Form Editing||3rd week of April|
|Availability of Admit Cards/Call Letters||1st week of May|
|Conduct of Entrance Test||2nd week of May|
|Publication of Merit List for B.Des||Last week of May|
|Result Declared (B.Tech)||1st week of June|
|Publication of Counselling Schedule||3rd week of June|
NPMT 2019 Application Form
This section contains the details about the application form of NAMT 2019.
- The application form of NAMT will be available online on the official website.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of a photograph in order to complete the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the successfully filled application form and keep it with themselves until the admission process is completed.
- The application form will be successfully submitted only after the application fee is paid.
- Candidates can apply for more than one course.
|For one school program||Rs 1800|
|For two programs of two different schools||Rs 3000|
|For three programs of three different schools||Rs 4000|
|For four programs of four different schools||Rs 5000|
NPAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the first thing a student should check before applying for any entrance exam only after knowing the details about the eligibility criteria a student should apply.
We have tried to mention some of the important details about the eligibility criteria of NMAT 2019 in this block.
- The candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent exam with Maths/Statistics as a compulsory subject.
- The maximum age to apply for NMAT is 25 years no application of a student above 25 years will be entertained.
- The candidates who have cleared their 10+2 in more than 1 attempt are not eligible.
NPAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Knowing the details about the exam pattern can help a student in many ways. He can prepare for the entrance accordingly by focusing on the sections that are easy and carry more marks so this section is all about the details of exam pattern of NMAT 2019.
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Total no of questions: 120
- Total Duration: 120 mins
- No of Sections: 3
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of 1/4 for every wrong answer.
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40|
NPAT 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus of NMAT 2019 is mentioned below.
Proficiency in the English Language
- Reading comprehension
- Cloze test (fill in the blanks)
- Para- Jumble
- Spot the error/Sentence completion
Quantitative & Numerical Ability
- Number System
- Percentages, Profit, loss and discount, Ratio & SI/ CI
- Time, speed and distance/ Time and Work
- Geometry & mensuration
- PnC, Probability & Set theory
Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Analytical reasoning
- Series & sequences
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Graph, Pie Chart, Table Chart)
- Blood relation
- Visual reasoning
NPAT 2019 Admit Card
This section contains the details about the admit card of NMAT 2019.
- The admit card will be available for download on the official website of NMAT.
- Candidates have to fill the correct User ID, password in order to download their admit cards.
- Candidates need to take a print out of the admit card and carry it to the examination centre.
- Along with the admit card candidates have to carry one identity proof with themselves.
- No student without the admit card or without the photograph will be allowed to enter the examination centre.
NPAT 2019 Result
This section contains the details about the result of NMAT 2019.
- The candidates need to check the result from the official website.
- Candidates have to log in with the correct login credentials in order to check the result.
- There will be merit list available on the official website.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the result for future reference.
NPAT 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding NPAT 2019, please comment below.