NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2019 is conducted by the NTR University.
The University is also known as Dr NTR University of Health Science.
The university is located in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
The courses offered by NTRUHS are:
- Naturopathy and Yoga
- Applied Nutrition
- Medical Lab Technology
If you wish to apply for any course, you have to qualify the entrance exam. NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Exam is organised for M.Sc in Nursing. This article is about NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2019. If you wish to apply for this course read this article. We have mentioned all the details such as NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2019: Registration, Dates, Syllabus and Result. Scroll down to read.
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Dates
|Opening of online application form||In the month of August 2019|
|Closing of online application form||In the month of September 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||In the month of September 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||In the month of September 2019|
|Date of result declaration||In the month of October 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||In the month of October 2019|
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Application
- The application process will begin in the month of August 2019 and will continue until September 2019.
- The applicants can fill the application form through online mode.
- The board will not accept the application form through offline mode.
- Interested candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of NTRUHS.
- Or you may click on the link alongside http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/main.html
- First of all, the candidate will have to register themselves.
- For this process, they will have to fill the registration form and submit it.
- In the next step, candidates will have to fill the other details in the application form.
- First of all, candidates will be asked to fill in their personal details.
- These details include the following:
- Name of the course they want to apply for
- Their qualification
- Hall ticket number of UG Degree
- The registration date of the Nursing Council
- Applicant’s name
- State and university where UG Degree has been completed
- Date of birth
- Parent’s name
- Physically disabled (Yes or No)
- In the next step, you will be required to enter your contact details.
- These details include:
- Your permanent and corresponding address (State, town or district, city, pin code)
- Email address
- Your contact number
- After entering all these details, move to the payment option.
- After the payment, the applicants will receive an Application number and Password
- Now, the application page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the tab ‘complete application’ in order to complete the application details and then submit it.
- You will be provided with a link to complete the next step of application.
- Login with the Application number and Password to complete the next step.
- Upload the necessary documents, photograph and signature.
- Now, enter your qualifications and marks of 10th and 12th
- Click on the submit button.
- Then, take a printout of the application form and paste a passport size photo.
- Get it attested by Gazetted Officer or Principal of the college.
- Sign in the declaration area and then submit the application form to the NTRUHS campus.
- The form can be submitted either by post or in person.
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Fee
- The fee amount will be updated soon.
- The application fees can be paid by Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Syllabus
- The NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Syllabus is related to your Degree course.
- The candidate may find the detail of the syllabus on the official website.
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Result
- The result of NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2019 will be published in the month of October.
- The result will be published online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can check their result at Dr NTR University of Health Sciences Office, Vijayawada.
- The result will also be published on the website of the university.
- It will consist of:
- Marks secured by the candidate,
- His or her category
- The rank secured