OJEE 2019 is It is conducted by the OJEE committee. This committee is set up by the Odisha Professional Educational Institutions.
OJEE is conducted for the admission in UG and PG courses.
It is a state level entrance test that offers admission in:
- Engineering and Technology
- Medicine and Ayurveda
On qualifying OJEE one can get admission in:
Government Institutions of Odisha and Non-government Institution of Odisha
The eligible candidates can get admission in UG and PG courses of OJEE. Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria for both the courses:
OJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
|Bachelor Level Programme:|
|Masters Level Programme:|
The candidate must have passed 10+2 exam with Science subjects.
The candidate must have passed bachelors degree in the required discipline, from a recognised university.
Minimum percentage varies from 50% to 45% for general.
The candidate must have attained 50% to 45% in Bachelor level programme.
The minimum percentage for ST-SC or others is 40%.
For ST, SC or Others, the minimum percentage criterion is 45%.
OJEE 2019 Important Date
|Online Application Form Release Date||1st week of January 2019|
|Online Application Form Submission last date||3rd week of March 2019|
|Admit Card Issue Date||3rd week of April 2019|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result Announcement||1st week of June 2019|
OJEE 2019 Application
The OJEE 2019 Application is available online. The eligible candidate can apply through the official site of OJEE.
In order to apply, follow the steps given below:
- Browse through the OJEE 2019 official site, that is; www.ojee.nic.in/
- An alternate site of OJEE 2019 is www.odishajee.com
- Now, click the Information Brochure tab.
- Read the complete OJEE 2019 information brochure carefully.
- Now go back to the homepage.
- Thereafter, click on the OJEE 2019 Online registration link.
- Register yourself on the site.
- Enter a valid e-mail address and mobile number for this registration.
- Now, log in using the ID and Password received by you.
- Choose the course you wish to apply.
- Now fill in your application form
- Upload the scanned copy of your documents
- Pay the OJEE 2019 Application fee.
- Download the duly filled application form
- Take its print out and keep for further use.
- Now, you are done.
OJEE 2019 Application Fee
Courses or Paper
OJEE Application fee for A, B, C, D and F.
Rs. 1000/- per paper
OJEE Application fee for Coimbatore examinations and E.
Rs. 1500/- per paper.
OJEE 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus of different courses of OJEE 2019 is different.
Below given is a gist of OJEE 2019 Syllabus.
|B.Sc in Physics||Measurement and Motion|
Heat and Thermodynamics
Electricity and Magnetism
Relativity and Nuclear Physics
|B.Sc in Chemistry||General Behaviour of Matter|
Metals and Metallurgy
Chemistry in the service of Mankind
|B.Sc in Maths||Logic|
Algebra of Sets
Determinants and Matrices
Co-ordinate Geometry and 2 Dimensional Geometry
Sequence and Series
|B.Sc in Biology||Diversity of Plant|
DNA and Life System
Process in Plants
Economic of Botany
The complexity of Plant Life
Cell, Its Structure and Function
Taxonomy of Flowering Plant
Common Plant Disease
Human Endocrine System
Biology in Human Welfare
|MBA|| Verbal Reasoning|
|Bachelor in Architecture||City Planning|
Visual and Urban Design
Architecture and its History
Techniques of Planning
Infrastructure and services
Necessary Amenities of an Infrastructure
Molecular Biology and Genetics
Plant and Animal Biotechnology
Recombinant DNA Technology
OJEE 2019 Result
The OJEE 2019 Result will be out in the month of June.
The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result.
Follow these steps to check your OJEE 2019 Result:
- Browse for the OJEE official website.
- Or click on the link alongside https://ojee.nic.in
- Now, click on the OJEE 2019 Rank Card.
- Thereafter enter your roll number from the admit card.
- Now, enter your Date of Birth from 10th and 12thmark sheet.
- Enter the code or captcha shown below.
- Now click on Submit.
- Your scorecard will appear.
- Download the scorecard and keep it for yourself.
- The qualified candidates must attend the counselling.
- In the counselling, session candidates will be allotted seats.