The Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test
(PUTHAT) a be filled by all candidates who have passed (up to the Academic Session 2017-2018) in the 10+2 Exam of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Exam held by a recognized Board/University/Council of the country.
They have marks not less than 50% marks (45% will be allowed for the SC/ST/BC/PWD students) as aggregate marks.the students must have English as one of the Compulsory Subjects in their qualifying exam.
Admission will be canceled at any stage in case the candidate is found eligible, fraud or illegitimate, even subsequently. Candidates seats will depend on his own merit and marks scored in the exam conducted.
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website
- Final date by which Roll No. will be available onlineRoll No. and Centre of Examination will be generated and Roll No. slip required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own Login and Password (provided while generating Fee Challan).
- There will be no physical communication for this purpose.
- Centre for the Entrance Test Chandigarh Only
- Tentative date by which the result may be declared by the University
He has to present at every stage of the admission process.
The candidates who have passed/appeared in 10+2 Examinations of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad are not eligible for appearing in PUTHAT-2018, because the institution has been derecognized by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
It is the candidate responsibility to make sure his/her eligibility and fulfillment of various conditions required for admission as mentioned in the rules and regulations of Panjab University