UG Courses PG Courses Diploma Courses
- Fashion Design Fashion Design Diploma Interior Decoration
- Fashion Styling &Image Design Fashion Styling & Image Design Diploma Graphic Design and Advertising
- Fashion Media Communication Fashion Communication Fashion Media Make-up
- Interior Architecture &Design Interior Design &Styling Diploma Professional Photography
- Product Design Communication Design Diploma Fashion Women’s Wear
- Lifestyle Accessory Design Fashion Business (Marketing &Merchandising) Diploma Styling for Interiors
- Communication Design (Graphics) Fashion Business (Lifestyle Retail)
- Diploma Fashion Design Communication Design (Interaction &Digital) Luxury Brands Diploma Personal Styling and Grooming Fashion &Lifestyle
- Business Management Sports Management Diploma Applied Photography.
As part of the admission process, Pearl Academy evaluates students on the basis of their aptitude, creative and aesthetic sense, career focus, level of commitment and energy, ability to express oneself, potential as a team member, eligibility to pursue the programme and communication skills.
Pearl Academy Result 2019 for January Cycle has been released on 24th January 2019.
Pearl Academy Admission 2019 is done to offer UG, PG and other diploma courses. Every year, the academy conducts the exam in two cycles, i.e. cycle-I in January and cycle-II in April.
Through this exam, students get admission into various courses like fashion designing, product designing, interior designing, and many more.
Students have to qualify the written exam conducted by the institution and the personal interview round to be eligible for admission. Pearl Academy 2019 Application Form for April Cycle has been released.
Students can check here the Pearl Academy Admission 2019 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
On their official site – https://pearlacademy.com/admissions