India’s largest private institution in fashion, design and related businesses, Pearl Academy continues to develop sought-after graduates and win awards for academic achievements.
It offers over 30 uniquely designed academic programs through four campuses in Delhi, Noida, Jaipur, and Mumbai.
Pearl Academy is ranked #2 in the India Today-Nielsen Top 10 list of India’s Best Colleges 2014 in fashion, and it’s New Delhi campus was awarded “Best Design School (North India)” in the 2014 Edutainment Awards.
It is the strong brand, implements new educational initiatives, and change the world of education as part of the Laureate International Universities network.
Pearl Academy was started in 1993 and offers Design, Fashion and Business programmes to students. A famous design college in India, it has its own admission process which is organized in three cycles.
In order to avail admission in the programme offered by this design college, aspirants have to appear for Pearl Academy Entrance Exam (also commonly called – PAF Entrance Exam) and then a Personal Interview round.
Candidates should take notice that in each admission cycle of Pearl Academy, separate written entrance exam and personal interview round is conducted.
Aspirants can avail admission in various UG, PG and Diploma programmes offered at Pearl Academy by qualifying the written entrance exam.
Pearl Academy Available Courses
UG Courses PG Courses Diploma Courses
- Fashion Design Fashion Design Diploma Interior Decoration
- Fashion Styling &Image Design Fashion Styling & Image Design Diploma Graphic Design and Advertising
- Fashion Media Communication Fashion Communication Fashion Media Make-up
- Interior Architecture &Design Interior Design &Styling Diploma Professional Photography
- Product Design Communication Design Diploma Fashion Women’s Wear
- Lifestyle Accessory Design Fashion Business (Marketing &Merchandising) Diploma Styling for Interiors
- Communication Design (Graphics) Fashion Business (Lifestyle Retail)
- Diploma Fashion Design Communication Design (Interaction &Digital) Luxury Brands Diploma Personal Styling and Grooming Fashion &Lifestyle
- Business Management Sports Management Diploma Applied Photography.
As part of the admission process, Pearl Academy evaluates students on the basis of their aptitude, creative and aesthetic sense, career focus, level of commitment and energy, ability to express oneself, potential as a team member, eligibility to pursue the programme and communication skills.
Pearl Academy Result 2019 for January Cycle has been released on 24th January 2019.
Pearl Academy Admission 2019 is done to offer UG, PG and other diploma courses. Every year, the academy conducts the exam in two cycles, i.e. cycle-I in January and cycle-II in April.
Through this exam, students get admission into various courses like fashion designing, product designing, interior designing, and many more.
Students have to qualify the written exam conducted by the institution and the personal interview round to be eligible for admission. Pearl Academy 2019 Application Form for April Cycle has been released.
Students can check here the Pearl Academy Admission 2019 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
On their official site – https://pearlacademy.com/admissions
Pearl Academy Entrance Exam Dates 2019
Provided below are the pearl academy exam dates for 2019
|Application form starts||October 2018|
|Last date of reception of application form (January cycle)||January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application (April cycle)||April 2019|
|Availability of admit card||January 2019|
|Exam &Personal Interview||January 2019|
|Declaration of result||January 2019|
|Last date of fee payment||March 2019|
Application Form for Pearl Academy 2019
- The application form has to be filled online mode only.
- The application form will be released in October.
- Applicants need to fill details carefully.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph (size should not be more than 11024kb must be in JPG. Format
- Applicants can fill the two choices of college and course (only 1 choice for MA).
- Applicants can submit the application until April 2019.
- Click on the submit button to submit your detail at the last.
- Application fees need to be paid through payment gateway of credit card/debit card or demand draft.
- Applicants need to pay Rs1100 as examination fee.
- Demand draft can also be accepted in favor of “Creative Arts Education Society” payable at New Delhi.
Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The required qualification to fill application is given below :
For 3/4 Year Undergraduate B.A. (Hons.):
Qualifying Exam: Students must pass 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board/university.
Minimum Marks: Must be passed the qualifying exam with minimum 50% marks to be eligible for the exam.
Appearing Candidates: Final year students are also eligible to apply.
For 2 Year PG Diploma:
Qualifying Exam: Graduation in any stream from the recognized university is the required qualification for the PG diploma.
For 1 Year UG Diploma:
Qualifying Exam: Student must be passed/appearing Intermediate/equivalent board exam from recognized board.
Pearl Academy Exam Pattern 2019
Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper mode).
Language: Question paper will be published in English language only.
Types of Paper: There will be two exams conducted, 1- General Proficiency Test (GPT) & 2 – Design Aptitude Test (DAT).
Pearl Academy Exam Syllabus 2019
- GPT syllabus will contain the Quantitative ability, basic Mathematics, Logical reasoning, English language & Language Ability.
- The topics included in DAT are Design Ability, Power of Observation & Imagination, Communication Skills, Drawing, etc.
Pearl Academy Admit Card
- Applicants can download the Pearl Academy Admission 2019 Admit card through its official website.https://pearlacademy.com/admissions
- Applicants can avail the admit card from 11th January 2019. Admit card will also be sent by the authority on the registered e-mail ID of the applicant.
- Applicants need to verify the application number and Date Of Birth to avail the admit card.
Pearl Academy Admission Result
- The result of the examination will be available in online mode only. The result is declaring on 24th January 2019.
- A separate merit list will be prepared by the authority to provide admissions on the basis of the result of the exam.
- Take a printout of Result and keep it for future reference
- Pearl Academy Admission Procedure for 2019
- Admission will be done solely on basis of the result obtained.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the written exam and personal interview/studio test.
- Admission will be taken through an official admission letter to eligible candidates based on their examination results.
- Students need to submit the fees to confirm their seat.