The PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2019 is a state level entrance test of Chandigarh. PGIMER stands for Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research.
The PGIMER institution is located across 6 states of India:
This article is all about PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2019. If you wish to take admission to the Nursing department scroll down to read the whole article. We have mentioned all the details about PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2019 Application, Dates, Syllabus and Result. Scroll down to read the details
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Exam 2019 Important Dates
|Opening date of online registration form||In the month of June 2019|
|Closing date of online registration form||In the month of July 2019.|
|End date to generate challan form||In the month of July 2019.|
|Date of entrance exam||In the month of August 2019|
|Date of declaration of result||In the month of August 2019.|
|Commencement of counselling||In the month of August 2019.|
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Exam 2019 Application form
The application forms for PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Exam 2019 will be released in the month of June 2019.
- Registration forms can be filled through online mode.
- The application process will continue till July 2019.
- Interested candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below to fill the application form:-
- Go to the official website.
- Or click on the link given alongside pgimer.edu.in.
- Now click on the link ‘Apply Online’.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- You are required to enter the necessary details in the application form.
- These details include:
- Your name
- Email ID
- Contact number
- Your academic qualifications
- Correspondence details
- In the next step, you are required to upload the image of the following:
- Your scanned passport size photograph
- Other required documents
- Pay the application fee and you are done.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Fee
|Mode of Payment||Challan mode. The application fees can be paid in any branch of SBI.|
|Application fees for General category||Rs. 1,000/-.|
|Application fees for SC or ST category||Rs. 800/-.|
|Application fees for PWD||Not required to pay the application fees. They are exempted to pay the application fees.|
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Exam 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2019 includes the following subjects and topics:
* Phenols and ethers.
* State of matter.
* Organic chemistry.
* Chemical kinetics.
* Elements and compounds.
* Surface chemistry.
* Important concepts of chemistry.
* Solutions and solubility.
* P-block elements.
* Chemical reactions and bonding.
* The gas laws.
* Coordination compounds.
* D and F Block compounds.
* Important concepts in compounds.
* Communication system.
* Vibrations and waves.
* Dual nature of matter.
* Atoms and nuclei.
* Electronic devices.
* Heat transfer.
* Light and sound.
* Modern physics.
* Atoms and nuclei.
* Units and measurement.
* Current electricity.
* Electromagnetic waves.
BIOLOGY and ZOOLOGY
| * Animal physiology.
* Origin and evolution of life.
* Ecology and ecosystem.
* Cell theory.
* Reproduction in plants and animals.
* Mendel’s law of inheritance.
* Cell structure and function.
* Human disorders.
* Living and non-living.
* Plant physiology.
* Five kingdoms of classification.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Exam 2019 Results
- The PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Exam 2019 Results will be declared in the month of August 2019.
- The result will be put on view on the notice board of Bhargava Auditorium.
- The candidate may also check their result on the National Institute of Nursing Education of PGIMER.
- A merit list will result.
- To qualify the exam candidate must score minimum 50% of the total for the general.
- For ST-SC & PWD it is 45% of the total.
- The qualified candidates must attend the counselling session.
- The candidates will be allotted seats in counselling round.
- The counselling round will be held in the month of August.
- The candidates are suggested to carry all their documents in the counselling round.