The PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 is conducted every year. Those who wish to take admission in Post Graduation Nursing course must apply in PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019. The exam is conducted by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research. The PGIMER is situated at Chandigarh.
If you wish to apply read this article. We have mentioned all the details such as PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019: Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus, Results. Scroll down to read.
The courses offered by PGIMER are as follows:
|B.Sc Med. Tech. (Lab.)
B.Sc Med. Tech. X-Ray
B.Sc Audiology and Speech Therapy
B.Sc Med. Tech. Radio Therapy
Bachelor of Physical Therapy
B.Sc Med. Tech. Operation Theatre
B.Sc Med. Tech. (Perfusionist)
|M.Sc Med. Tech. Pathology
M.Sc Med. Tech. Microbiology
M.Sc Med. Tech Pharmacology and Physiology
M.Sc Med. Tech. Biochemistry
M.Sc Med. Tech. Transfusion Medicine
M.Sc Med. Tech. Haematology
M.Sc in Speech and Hearing
M.Sc in Pharmacology
M.Sc in Biochemistry
M.Sc in Medical Bio-Technology
B.Sc Post Basic Nursing
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 Dates
|Online Application Start Date||3rd week of April 2019|
|Online Application Close Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Fee Depositing Last Date||4th week of May 2019|
|Examination Date||3rd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of June 2019|
|Counselling||4th week of June 2019|
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 Application
The PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 Application begins in the month of April.
The candidates must apply online
The candidate must follow the procedure mentioned below to apply:
- Browse for the official website of PGIMER.
- You may also click on the link alongside pgimer.edu.in
- Now tap on the application form link
- Register yourself on the site by entering your valid email address and number.
- After registering log in using the same id and password
- Fill in all the necessary details in the form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- Then pay the application fee and you are done.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Fee
The Application fee for the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 is mentioned below.
|General or OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC, ST||Rs. 800/-|
|Physically Disabled||No fee Required|
|Mode of Payment||Offline.
The candidate must pay the fee in State Bank of India.
|Challan Details||To, Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (examination) in the power of Jyoti Account Number:32211613319|
The eligible candidates can apply for this course.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must possess Bachelors degree in the same stream with minimum 55%.
- Should have 1 year of experience
- Must be registered Nurse and registered Midwife in minimum 100-bed hospital.
- Should hold the experience letter from the approved state or central government hospital
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
For the details of the syllabus visit the official website
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Marks Distribution|
|Community Health Nursing||15||15|
|Child Health Nursing||15||15|
|Mental Health Nursing||15||15|
The PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 Syllabus depends upon the course you are opting for.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 Result
- The PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 Result is released in the month of June.
- The candidate who has appeared in the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 can check their result on pgimeredu.in
- To check the result, the candidate must have the following details:
- Your date of birth
- Your application number
- Your roll number
- The candidate who scores qualifying percentile will have to attend the counselling session.
- The counselling will be held in the month of June or July.
- The candidates must attend the counselling session in person.
- You are suggested to carry original as well as the Photostat copy of all the documents.