Not Announced | Official Website
Panjab University was found in the year 1882. It is the first university in India. It ranks 38 among the universities of Asia. It stands on the 39th position among BRICS Universities.
The university offers several UG and PG Courses.
Admission in PG Courses is on the basis of PU CET PG 2019.
PU CET PG 2019 means Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduation.
This article is all about PU CET PG 2019. The aspirants who wish to appear in the PU CET PG 2019 can read below. We have mentioned details about PU CET PG 2019 Application, Dates, Syllabus and Results.
PU CET PG 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding PU CET PG 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
The courses based on PU CET PG 2019 are:
- Disaster Management
- Masters in Public Health
- Remote Sensing and G.I.S
- Masters in Journalism and Mass Comm.
- Computer Science and Applications
- Physics and Electronics
- Material Science and Technology
- Food Technology
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Information technology
- Electronic and Communication
- Computer science and Engineering
- Chemical with specialization in Environmental Egg.
PU CET PG 2019 Important Dates
The PU CET PG 2019 dates are mentioned below:
|Online application procedure begins|| 1st week of the April 2019|
|Submission of information for bank challan generation||1st week of the May 2019|
|Application fee payment last date||2nd week of the May 2019|
|Application fee payment last date in S.B.I through generated Bank Challan||3rd week of the May 2019|
|Uploading sign, photo and all other information last date||3rd week of the May 2019|
|Last date to correct entered information||3rd week of the May 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st week of the June 2019|
|Exam Date||1st week of the June 2019|
|OMR Sheet release date||2nd week of the June 2019|
|Submission of Objection regarding Released OMR Sheet||3rd week of the June 2019|
|Result Announcement||4th week of the June 2019|
|Online application form filling date for offered courses||1st week of the June 2019|
The candidate must fill the online application form for courses even if the PU CET PG 2019 result is not announced.
PU CET PG 2019 Application
Here, we will provide details related to the procedure of applying to PU CET PG 2019:
- After checking the eligibility criteria, one can apply for PU CET PG 2019.
- The application can be done online
- In order to apply, the candidate must browse through https://cetpg.puchd.ac.in/
- Now, register yourself on the site
- Enter your Email ID and other details in order to register.
- An ID and password will be sent on your mail.
- Enter that ID and password to log in.
- Download the bank slip and take its print.
- Pay the PU CET PG 2019 application fee using that.
- The fee must be paid within 1 day from the date of downloading that slip
- The PU CET PG 2019 fee must be paid in State Bank of India.
- Log in using the same ID and password
- Upload your scanned photo, sign and other documents.
- Enter all the details asked for.
- Click on Confirm
- Now keep a copy of the filled application and bank challan.
- You are done.
PU CET PG 2019 Application Fee
The application fees of the PU CET PG 2019 for all categories are given below:
|General and OBC||Rs.2100/-|
|ST/ SC/ Physically Handicapped||Rs. 1050/-|
|Additional Subject Fee||Rs.500/- per Subject|
|P.U. Employee Concession||50%|
PU CET PG 2019 Syllabus
In this section, the candidates will find information related to PU CET PG 2019:
- The syllabus of PU CET PG 2019 depends upon the subject and courses chosen by the candidate.
- Below mentioned are syllabuses of some courses.
- The details of the syllabuses can be checked on http://puchd.ac.in/syllabus.php?qstrfacid=10
Environmental Law and Human Rights
Indian Panel Code
Law of Evidence
Law of contract
Public International Law
|MA in Journalism and Mass Comm.||Article Writing|
Writing on personalities
Reasoning and Aptitude
|Masters in Public Health||Article on a public health issue (topic will be mentioned)|
Critical appreciation of a poem
Short note writing on the topics given
PU CET PG 2019 Result
The details related to the PU CET PG 2019 has been provided here:
- The PU CET PG 2019 result will be uploaded on the PU official website.
- One can check the result by clicking on the link: http://results.puchd.ac.in/
- After browsing through the link given above, click on Entrance Result tab.
- The result of every course will be available.
- Select your course.
- A rank sheet will appear on the screen
This consists of :
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- His or her result
- Caste Category
- The qualified candidate will then have to visit the PU for counseling.
- Seats will be allotted to students during counseling.
PU CET PG FAQ’S
For any queries regarding PU CET PG 2019, please comment below.