Not Announced | Official Website
Panjab University conducts the PUCET 2019 entrance exam every year.
It is a university level entrance exam of Chandigarh state, which is also referred as Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET).
This exam is a held to get admission in B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.) courses.
The exam is conducted every year.
In this article, you will get the updates for PUCET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
PU CET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding PU CET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
PU CET 2019 Exam Dates
The important dates related to PUCET 2019 is mentioned in this section.
|Application Form Starting Date||3rd week of April|
|Last Date for Application Form||3rd week of May|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of May|
|Date of Examination||1st week of June|
|Uploading of answer key||1st week of June|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June|
|Starting of counseling (Admission form filling)||2nd week of June|
|Starting of option filling||2nd week of July|
|Display of Merit list||3rd week of July|
PU CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the PUCET, only the students that qualify the requirements will be able to apply for the exam.
- Nationality: Indian national candidates only can apply.
- Age Bar: For BHMS, candidates must complete the 17 years as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates those have passed/appeared (up to the academic session 2017 to 2019) 10+2 from a CBSE, Delhi or any other boards are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory to score a minimum of 50% marks in 12th class.
- Subjects: Physics, English, Chemistry and one of the following subject: Biology/Biotechnology/ Mathematics are necessary to have in 12th class.
- There is a 5% relaxation in eligibility marks for the reserved candidates of SC /ST/BC/PWD.
PU CET 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the PUCET 2019 exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Offline.
- Duration of Exam: For each section 70 minutes will be allotted. 20 extra minutes will be allocated to the PWD candidates.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be based on MCQ.
- Test Center: The exam will be conducted in the city of Chandigarh only.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be given for a correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The medium of Exam: The exam will be asked in the English language.
PU CET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for PUCET 2019 engineering and architecture exam will consist of topics from class 12th; the curriculum will include mainly physics, chemistry, and biology.
PU CET Application Form 2019
The first step in applying for any entrance exam is filling its application form; In this section, the candidates will find all the details about PUCET 2019 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for PUCET 2019 through online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on PUCET official website.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- The candidates are required to pay the application fees to complete the registration process. Once the application form has been filled, the application fee that has to be paid Rs. 2100 for general category and Rs 1050 in case of reserved category.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit, and Challan.
PU CET Admit Card 2019
Here we will discuss the details for PU CET 2019 admit card.
- The university will issue admit cards on the official website.
- The candidates have brought the hall with themselves to the examination centre otherwise they won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The admit card will contain important information like candidate name, venue of the exam, roll no, date & time.
- Candidates should retain there admit card till the admission process is over.
PU CET Result 2019
The details regarding the PU CET result 2019 has been provided below:
- Once the examination is done the university will publish the result on the official website.
- The candidates can check the result by entering their enrollment number and their date of birth.
- After the announcement of the result, the counselling process will start.
PU CET 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding PU CET 2019, please comment below.