Rajasthan JET Overview
Rajasthan JET 2018 (Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test) is a state level examination. Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur Organises the entrance test of Rajasthan JET every year.
Through this, exam students get admission in different courses like B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours), B.TECH-FOOD Technology, B.Tech- Dairy Technology, B.Sc. Horticulture (Honours), B.Sc. Forestry (Honours), etc.
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply in online mode, candidates are advised to fill the application form through online mode.
Only the domiciles of Rajasthan are eligible to apply for the exam.
Admit card will be allotted only to those who successfully registered for the entrance exam.
In this section, you will find all the information related to Rajasthan JET 2018 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, important dates, results, counselling.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Exam Dates
Notice regarding Rajasthan JET 2018
Following are the expected schedule of JET 2018.
|The online application will be available from||March 2018|
|Last date of application form||April 2018|
|Allotment of admit card||Third week of May 2018|
|Date of examination||20 May 2018|
|Declaration of result||First week of June 2018|
Rajasthan JET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Only the domiciles of Rajasthan are eligible to apply for the examination or
- The student should have studied three years regularly in the qualifying examination from a recognized institution in Rajasthan
- Parents residing in Rajasthan for a period of 10years and the candidate have 5years during this period
- A bonafide resident of Rajasthan and except Rajasthan should be studying in any one of the states.
- The parent of the candidate is a retired government employee of Rajasthan or related bodies.
- Parent of the candidate is a permanent employee of Indian Defence Service
- Parent of the candidate is a judge of the high court; candidate should submit an undertaking stating that this kind of benefit is no availed in any other states.
Candidates must pass with 50% of marks in 12th class which is conducted by the Board of Secondary education, Rajasthan, Ajmer in any of the subjects; Agriculture, physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology.
Age limit – 25years
Relaxation – 5% for SC/ST candidates.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Exam Pattern
Following is the information related to the exam pattern of Rajasthan JET 2018:
*common entrance exam for all the courses.
|Paper mode||Multiple-choice Questions|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Marking||4marks for each correct answer|
|Languages||English and Hindi|
|Negative marking||01 marks for each incorrect answer|
Rajasthan JET 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus of last year:
AGRICULTURE, BIOLOGY, BOTANY, ZOOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS of class 12th
Official syllabus of Rajasthan JET yet to be announced by the exam conducting bodies.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form
- Candidates should read the notification carefully that is available on the official website.
- Candidates should make sure that they eligible to apply.
- Students should apply online form, which is available in its official website of Rajasthan JET rcaudaipur.com
- Students should fill all the required information in order to apply.
- Candidate should pay the application fee
- No candidate is registered without paying the required application fee
- Can pay the application fee by opting net banking or by debit card.
- Candidates should provide a photograph image, signature image at the time of filling the application form.
- The dimension of the photograph are 200*230 pixels
- Size should be 20kb – 50kb
- The signature should be made by the student
- The candidate will be disqualified if the signature provided in the application form does not match at the time examination.
- If the candidate feels that there is a need to edit the information that was provided by him he/she can do it by edit option until the last date of the application form.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Fee
The application fee for Rajasthan JET 2018 will remain same as the last year
Following are the details of the application fee according to last year.
General and OBC – RS 2,800(TWO THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED RUPEES ONLY)
SC/ST/PC – RS 1,400(ONE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED RUPEES ONLY)
Rajasthan JET 2018 Cut-Off Marks
Cut off marks of Rajasthan JETis dependent on many factors
- No of students appeared
- No of candidates passed the exam
- Difficulty level
- No of vacancies
Rajasthan JET 2018 Admit Card
Admit card will be issued during the 3rd week of May 2018.
It can be downloaded through online mode from the official website rcaudaipur.com.
Admit card contains the basic details of the applying candidate such as candidate name, address, seat number, centre etc. no admit card will be sent to any of the students through the post.
It is mandatory for students to bring in the admit card to write the test.
It is suggested to keep the admit card with the student until all the process of admission is completed.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Result
Results of Rajasthan JET 2018 will be declared on the first week of June 2018 tentatively.
Exam participants can check their results through an official website.
Candidates have to enter their details such as registration number, password, to view the results.
A short list of candidates is prepared on the basis of the performance by students in Rajasthan JET.
Merit list will be prepared by the conducting authority on the basis of individual performance.
Only the qualified students are eligible to appear in Rajasthan JET 2018 counselling.
The counselling process will be strictly based on the performance of the students.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Counselling
Counselling will begin in few days after the declaration of result.
All the eligible candidates(merit list students) are invited for counselling.
Admissions will be strictly based on the merit list of candidates.
On the basis of the choice preferred by the candidate, vacancy of seats, the seat will be allotted.
Counselling will be in different rounds. Qualified candidates should bring all the original documents with them.
It is mandatory to 5000 with option form in order to confirm the seat.