Rajasthan JET 2019 application forms will be available on the official website from the month of March 2019.
In this article, candidates can find all the important details related to Rajasthan JET 2019 application forms such as the process for applying, details related to the application fee, etc.
Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test, also known as Rajasthan JET Agriculture, is a state level examination conducted to help aspiring candidates get admission into the various agriculture-based colleges in the state of Rajasthan.
The courses offered are namely in the field of food technology, agriculture, horticulture, dairy technology, forestry etc.
The exam is held by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology.
The examination is to be held in the month of May 2019.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding Rajasthan JET Agriculture – Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test Application form 2019.
Details like How to fill the Rajasthan JET 2019 Application Form, How to Register for Rajasthan JET 2019, How to Apply for the Rajasthan JET 2019 Exam are discussed below.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Application Form
- The application process will completely take place online, this includes filling of the application form as well as payment of application fee.
- The exam is to be held in the month of May 2019 through online mode i.e. it will be a computer-based examination.
- Only candidates of Rajasthan state domicile can apply.
- The exam will check the candidate’s knowledge of Science stream subjects and agriculture.
- The result will be released through online mode, candidates can check using their login credentials.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can register on the official website with a valid email id and phone number.
- Following this, candidates will be required to fill the form with various personal and educational details.
- Candidates can use their login credentials to edit the details till the last date for application form correction.
- Candidate will be required to upload scanned images of his/her photograph, signature, 10th grade certificate and category certificate if applicable.
- Application form submission will be considered complete upon payment of application fee which is to be done via online mode.
- Candidate can take a print out of duly filled and submitted application form for future reference.
- The application fee for General/OBC/SBC category is Rs 2800/-.
- The application fee for SC/ST/Disabled category is Rs 1400/-.
- Application fee has to be paid via online mode through debit card/credit card/ net banking.
- The fee is non-refundable.
Documents to be submitted –
- Scanned images of candidate’s photograph and signature
- Scanned image of 10th grade certificate
- Scanned image of category certificate ( if applicable)
Find the detailed article here: Rajasthan JET 2019: Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to Rajasthan JET 2019 application form, please comment below.