Find the detailed eligibility criteria for Rajasthan JET 2019 in this article, including details such as qualifications required to be eligible for application, age requirements, nationality etc.
Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test, or JET Agriculture, held by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology Udaipur, offers to aspire a candidate’s admission into agriculture-based courses in the various colleges of Rajasthan.
Participating colleges are both governmental as well as private.
The courses offered are namely B.Tech ( dairy technology), B.Tech ( food technology), B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Horticulture.
The exam has questions on the various subjects of science stream as well as agriculture.
Rajasthan JET 2019 is set to be held in May 2019, and the precise date will be announced soon.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding Rajasthan JET – Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2019, Qualification Required.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the detailed eligibility criteria for Rajasthan JET 2019:
- Qualifying Examination – Candidates should have passed their 10+2 examination held by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other recognized board.
- Subject Requirement – Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Agriculture/Biology.
- For B.Tech – The candidate should have Mathematics as a subject in the 10+2 examination.
- Minimum Marks – Candidate should have secured at least 50% minimum marks in the examination for general category, and at least 45% minimum marks for SC/ST/OBC/SBC category.
- Age limit – The upper age limit for application is 25 years as of 1st January 2019.
- Supplementary Examination – Candidates who have a compartment in the 10+2 examination held in the year of 2019 are not eligible for Rajasthan JET 2019.
- Certificate – Candidate will have to produce and submit the necessary certificate supporting their eligibility and domicile requirement.
- Candidates belonging to the domicile of Rajasthan are eligible.
- Candidates having studied the last three years of their qualifying examination from a recognized institute of Rajasthan are eligible.
- Candidate’s guardian is a resident of Rajasthan for the last ten years, and through this period, the candidate should have studied in a recognized institute of Rajasthan for at least five years.
- The candidate is a bona fide resident of Rajasthan but is studying in any other state except Rajasthan.
- The candidate is a child of a serving/retired employee of Government of Rajasthan and Officer of All India Services the State Cadre of Rajasthan.
- The candidate is a child of a serving/retired employee of Undertaking/ Corporation/ Improvement Trust/ Municipal Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law.
- The candidate is a child of a serving/retired employee of Indian Defense Service/ Para Military Forces, who is either of Rajasthan origin or was posted in Rajasthan during the last date for submission of application form for the exam.
- The candidate is the child of a Judge serving is Rajasthan High Court.
Find the detailed article here: Rajasthan JET 2019: Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to Rajasthan JET 2019 eligibility criteria, please comment below.