Not Announced | Official Website
RIE CEE is conducted by NCERT and known as Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Examination 2019.
RIE CEE 2019 will be conducted in the month of March / April 2019.
It is for RIEs (Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysuru, Shillong), Prarambh Haryana, NCERT New Delhi.
It is a centralized online admission process for 6 courses namely B.Sc B.Ed, BA B.Ed, MSc B.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, B.Ed-M.Ed Integrated.
Eligible candidates must apply online to appear in Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Examination 2019 (RIE CEE).
Application form submission is also likely to commence in March/April 2019. This year’s exam date for RIE CEE 2019 will be announced in March / April 2019.
In this article, you will get all the updates for RIE CEE 2019: Application form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Syllabus.
RIE CEE 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||RIE CEE|
|Full Form||Regional Institutes of Education & Common Entrance Examination|
|Exam Types||UG, PG Courses|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Science|
|Conducting Body||Regional Institutes of Education|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Helpline||01251-252545 & 9466886130|
RIE CEE 2019 Important Exam Dates
In this section, the details regarding important dates for RIE CEE 2019 has been provided.
|Commencement of Application Form (To be Announced)||Mar / Apr 2019|
|End Date for Submission of Application Form (Expected)||May 2019|
|Issue date of Admit Card (Expected)||May 2019|
|RIE CEE 2019 Date (Expected)||June 2019|
|Result Date (Expected)||July 2019|
RIE CEE 2019 Application Form
In this section, we will talk about the application process for RIE CEE 2019 Application Form.
Step 1: Visit the Website
- First the candidates will have to visit the official website at ncert.cee.kar.nic.in.
- The candidates are advised to read the guidelines before proceeding with the registration process.
Step 2: Registration
- After opening the website, the candidates will find the Registration link.
- The candidates need to click on the link and provide their valid email account and phone number.
- The candidates must note down the login credentials.
- Now, the candidates need to log back in by entering the Username/E-mail id and Password.
Step 3: Application Form Filling
- After logging in the candidate will find a Applicant Index page.
- The candidate will have to fill all of their personal and academic details carefully as requested.
Step 4: Data Confirmation
- The candidates then need to confirm the details they have provided, and choose an exam center and the programme they are applying in.
- The candidates can choose a maximum of three places.
- After that the candidates will have to fill qualifying examination details,
- Also uploading scanned documents (scanned photograph and signature of the candidate within the specified format).
- The candidate can check the entire application by clicking: View Application tab.
Step 5: Application Fee Payment
- Finally the candidates will have to pay the requisite amount depending on their category.
- After the payment of the application feed the candidates must take a print of their application form.
Application Fee (Last Year):
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 800|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 400|
|Specifications for||Dimensions||Format||File size|
|Photograph||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||JPG/ JPEG||5 kb to 40 kb|
|Signature||3.5 cm x 1.5cm||JPG/ JPEG||5 kb to 40 kb|
RIE CEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students should satisfy the following criteria to appear in the RIE CEE 2019 exam.
Here are some details regarding the exam.
|Year of passing class 12||2017, 2018, 2019|
|Educational qualification||50% marks in class 12 (5% relaxation for SC / ST / PH)|
- Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM where M stands for either Mathematics or Statistics).
- Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB where B stands for either Biology or Biotechnology).
- Course Year of passing 12
B.A , B.Ed
- Passed class 12 science / arts / commerce with at least 50% marks (5% relaxation for SC / ST / PH).
- Course Year of passing 12
Note: Eligibility criteria for Prarambh is different. Please check Prarambh brochure for its specific details.
RIE CEE 2019 Admit Card
Here, the candidates will find details about RIE CEE 2019 admit card.
- Students can download admit card after submitting application form from the official website.
- Date of availability of admit card of RIE CEE 2019 is likely to be announced in June 2019.
- Login credentials – email id/user name, the password will be required to login.
RIE CEE 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, the details regarding RIE CEE 2019 exam pattern has been provided:
|Name of the Subjects||Questions||Marks|
|Language Proficiency In English||20||40|
|Teaching Aptitude / Attitude||30||60|
- Mode of the exam: Offline (Pen and Paper based) exam.
- Marks: For each correct answer (+2), negative marking for incorrect answer (-0.5).
- Time duration: 2 Hours.
- Languages: Hindi, English; except the section of Language Proficiency in English.
- Separate Questions will be prepared for the following groups
|Group||Courses||Level of questions|
|A||BSc BEd / BA BEd / MSC Ed||Suitable for candidate completing higher secondary/senior secondary education.|
|B||BEd / BEd – Med Integrated||Suitable for candidate completing graduation|
|C||MEd||Suitable for candidate completing graduation and professional education level.|
RIE CEE 2019 Result
Usually NCERT declares RIE CEE results separately for B.Sc.B.Ed./B.A.B.Ed./M.Sc.Ed, and B.Ed./B.Ed.-M.Ed./M.Ed.
Candidates can check result of RIE CEE 2019 in online mode as soon as it releases.
- 60% weightage to entrance exam
- 40% weightage to aggregate scores for BSc BEd / BA BEd / MSc Ed / BEd / BEd-MEd
- (Integrated) / MEd.
- Definition of aggregate score.
BSc BEd and MSc Ed: Obtained marks of PCM or PCB out of maximum marks of PCM/PCB in qualifying examination.
B.A B.Ed: Obtained total marks of qualifying examination out of maximum marks of qualifying examination.
B.Ed: Obtained total marks of qualifying degree examination out of the maximum marks of qualifying degree examination.
B.Ed-M.Ed (Integrated): Obtained total marks of qualifying postgraduation examination out of the maximum marks of qualifying postgraduation examination.
M.Ed: Obtained total marks of qualifying examination out of the maximum marks of qualifying examination. If the qualifying examination is BSc Ed / BSc BEd / BA Ed / BA B.Ed. Only the obtained total marks of professional components out of the maximum marks in these components.
RIE CEE 2019 Counselling
Some of the documents that candidates need to carry for RIE CEE 2019 counseling session are:
|Printout of online application form||Printout of the score sheet|
|Printout and original copy of an ID proof||Certificates and mark sheets of class X and XII (original and two self-attested copies)|
|Migration certificate (original and self-attested copies)||Character certificate issued by Principal of the institution last attended (original and self-attested copies)|
|Three-five passport size photographs||Caste certificate (original and self-attested copies), if applicable|
|Demand draft of the prescribed amount for the admission fee|
RIE CEE 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding RIE CEE 2019, please comment below.