RULET (Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test) was established in 1947 that is, it is one of the most oldest university in India and even now excelling around. Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test is conducted by Varsity.
This university offers a great opportunity for the students seeking admission in integrated programmes of BA.LLB (hons).
This is the finest University in India and hence admission here is not everyone’s cup of tea.
So, for the betterment of the students in admission purpose The Rajasthan University introduces entrance exam opportunity for the capable students.
Application form will be soon available on the official website of RULET by the last week of April.
More details regarding the important dates, exam syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, result, etc. are mentioned below in this article.
RULET 2018 Important Dates
Important dates regarding the application form, examination date, exam date, result, etc. are mentioned below in this table:
|Issue of notification||Last week of April 2018|
|RULET Application Form commencement||Last week of April 2018|
|RULET Application Form end||Third week of May 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||Third week of May 2018|
|RULET 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|Result announcement||Third week of June 2018|
|Counselling||First week of July 2018|
RULET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There is no criteria for age in this entrance examination.
Students must have passed their class 12 with minimum 5o% marks for the general and the criteria becomes 45% for the SC/ST category.
Students studying in class 12 can also appear in this examination.
RULET 2018 Exam Pattern
Topics which are to be studied by the candidates are mentioned below:
- Language Ability
- Legal Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Social Studies
- General Science
- Total marks for the examination will be 200 marks There is no negative marking in this examination.
- Duration will be for 2 hours.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there is no negative marking in this examination.
RULET 2018 Application Form
- Application forms will be available from the last week of april.
- A proper procedure is mentioned below, by following which candidates can apply for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test Examination:
- Step 1: Fill Application Form
- Step 2: Pay Application Fee
- Step 3: Submit Application Form. as this form can also be submitted by offline mode.
So, for that the address is mentioned here:
Department of Law
University of Rajasthan
The application fee will be Rs. 2000/-
RULET 2018 Syllabus
Topics which must be studied are mentioned below in the table:
|Subject||Rajasthan University Syllabus/ Topics|
|General Knowledge||General Science|
|Indian and world history|
|Science and technology|
|Language Ability||Reading comprehension|
|Figures of speech|
|Legal Aptitude||Legal Reasoning|
|Intellectual Property Rights|
RULET 2018 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released on the third week of May 2018
- Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of admission process.
- It would be available online on the official website of Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2018.
RULET 2018 Results
Once the written test and GDPI (Group Discussion & Personal Interview) round is conducted, Rajasthan University declares Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test result in online mode.
- Results will be declared soon after the examination is held.
- Seats will be allotted on the merit basis.
RULET 2018 Counselling
First of all, these are the documents mentioned below in the table which are to be carried by the candidates:
|Class XII mark sheet||Transfer certificate (TC)|
|Character certificate||Caste certificate, if applicable|
|Proof of date of birth||Three passport size photos|
Counselling process will begin from the first week of July 2018.