Not Announced | Official Website
The SAAT 2019 is organized by the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University.
SAAT 2019 is an entrance exam organized by the University.
The exam can be taken every year for admission in several courses.
On qualifying, the exam one gets admission in Programmes like:
This article is all about SAAT 2019. Read the full article to know the details such as SAAT 2019: Application, Dates, Syllabus, Results, Scroll down to read more.
SAAT 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding SAAT 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
SAAT Courses Offered
The SAAT 2019 offers admission in courses like:
Bachelor Degree Courses
B.Sc in Nursing
B.Sc in Agriculture
Master Degree Courses
M.Sc in Biotechnology
M.Sc in Molecular Biology
M.Sc in PHY/ CHEM/ MATHS
SAAT 2019 Important Dates
All the important events related to SAAT 2019 is given below:
The candidates who wish to appear in the exam must follow this date sheet.
|Online application form issue date||December 3rd week 2019|
|Online application form submission last date||April 2nd week 2019|
|Admit card release date||April 3rd week 2019|
|Date of examination||4th week of April 2019|
|Result announcement date||1st week of May 2019|
|Counseling procedure begins||the 2nd week of May 2019|
SAAT 2019 Application Form
In this section, we will provide details about the SAAT 2019 application procedure:
- The Application form can be filled online.
- The form is available on the official website of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University.
- To fill the form click on the link alongside www.soa.ac.in
- Now register yourself on the site
- In order to register to follow these steps:
- Enter your name, email address, mobile number.
- Your email address and Mobile number must be accessible.
- You’ll receive an ID and password.
- Log in using this ID and Password
- Now, you can fill in the SAAT 2019 application form.
- Enter all your details.
- Enter your qualifications and other details.
- Upload the scanned copy of your documents, signature, and picture.
- Now, pay the Application fee and you are done.
- Candidates must take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- You’ll receive a message on your mobile or email if your registration is successful.
SAAT 2019 Application Fee
The SAAT 2019 Application Fee is negligible.
The students don’t have to pay any amount to apply in SAAT 2019.
SAAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The SAAT 2019 eligibility criteria are different for different courses.
Below mentioned are those:
|Bachelor Degree Programme||Candidate must have passed 12th and 10th.
(For B.Tech) he or she must have complete 12th with Maths/ Biology and Science subjects.
The minimum Percentage in 12th must be 40% for ST/ SC/ OBC and 45% for General candidates.
|Bachelors Degree Programme||Candidate must have passed bachelor degree.
The stream of Bachelor degree must be similar as applied for masters.
Minimum percentage attained should be 50% for general and 45% for SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled
SAAT 2019 Syllabus
The SAAT 2019 Syllabus of different courses is different.
Below mentioned is the SAAT 2019 syllabus of some courses:
|B.tech/ B.SC/ B.Pharm/ Nursing||Physics
Oscillation and Wave
Unit and measurements
Atomic physics and relativity
Ray and wave optics
Electronic and communication
Relation and Function
Complex Number and Quadratic Equation
Taxonomy of Angiosperm
Biology in human welfare
Theories of evolution
|BBA/ MBA/ BBA LLB||English language
Current Affairs related to Economy
SAAT 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, we will talk about the SAAT 2019 exam pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Online Mode|
|Types of Question||Multiple Type Question|
|Total Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Total Marks||480 Marks|
SAAT 2019 Result
The SAAT 2019 result details have been provided below:
- The SAAT 2019 result will be released in the month of May 2019.
- All the students can see their result on the website.
- The result can be viewed by entering your roll number and other details.
- A merit list will be released on the website.
- The selected candidate will have to attend the counseling session.
- The candidates can reserve their seat only in the counseling round.
- The counseling will be held in the 2nd week of May 2019.
SAAT 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding SAAT 2019, please comment below.