The SBAIEE 2019 is popularly known as Sathyabama University All India Entrance Examination, which is a national level exam, conducted every year to provide admission to the candidates in undergraduate engineering and Architecture.
They can fill the application form of SBAIEE through online mode from the official website of Sathyabama University.
The candidates interested in getting admission to Sathyabama University; can apply through online mode.
There are the various MBA & PGDM programmes available for the candidates in which the candidates can appear as per their eligibility criteria.
In this article, candidates will get the updates for SBAIEE 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
SBAIEE 2019 Exam Dates
In this section, we will discuss important dates related to SBAIEE 2019; the university has not released the official dates.
|Important Events||Tentative dates|
|Availability of Application form||November 2018|
|Submission last date||April 2019|
|Slot Booking & Admit card||April 2019|
|Entrance exam||April 2019|
|Result declaration||May 2019|
|Counseling start date||May 2019|
SBAIEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the SBAIEE, only the students that qualify the requirements will be able to apply for the exam.
- The candidate should have given their SSC & HSC examination from a reputable university or board.
- The age of the candidate needs to be at least 20 years or more while applying for admission.
- The applicants must have scored 60% or more than that in their SSC & HSC examinations.
- The students should have studied Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Biology as the main subjects in their 10th level
- The candidates having good NATA score can also apply for the B.Arch course, however, the score should be 40% or more.
SBAIEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates will find the SBAIEE 2019 exam pattern:
- The exam will be conducted using Computer-based test
- The questions asked in the paper will be asked by MCQ.
- The question paper will contain three primary subjects.
Physics – 30 questions
Chemistry – 30 questions
Mathematics or Biology – 60 questions
- The question paper will be of 3 segments, depending on the subjects.
- Candidate will get two marks for every correct response.
- The exam will not have any negative marking.
- The total marks of the examination will be of 180 marks.
SBAIEE 2019 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for SBAIEE 2019 exam will consist of topics from class 12th; the curriculum will include of mainly physics, chemistry and biology/Biology. The curriculum will consist of all the topics which are essential for the examination.
SBAIEE Application Form 2019
The aspirants who qualify the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam; In this section, the candidates will find all the details about SBAIEE 2019 Application Form:
- The applicants will be able to apply for SBAIEE 2019 through online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on SBAIEE official website.
- The candidates have to fill all the essential details such as their name and address as well as the educational qualifications.
- The document needs to be submitted by the applicants as per the instructions.
- The candidates will also have to also submit their scanned photo and signature, which should be in a proper JPEG format.
- After filling the application form, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs. 950.
- The students can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
SBAIEE 2019 Exam Admit Card
After the completion of the registration process, the university will release the hall ticket on their official website.
While appearing for the examination, the candidates have to carry the admit card with them, if they fail to comply with the rules, it might result in their expulsion from the exam.
The admit card will contain all the required details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, DOB, Name of the course applied, Name of subjects, the signature of the applicant and date & time.
SBAIEE 2019 Exam Results
The university will publish the result on their official website; the candidates can download the admit card from the university website using their application number & date of birth.
After the announcement of the result, the university will release a list for the candidates shortlisted for counseling.