The students that are interested to get admission in undergraduate B.Tech course can apply for the exam, after being selected the candidates will be able to get admission in its Mathura campus, the mode of the exam will be an online mode.
SEEE 2018 will be conducted in various centres across India.
In this section, you will get the updates for SEEE 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
SEEE 2018 Important Exam Dates
In this section, candidates can find all the important dates related to the SEEE 2018 examination.
|Beginning of Application form Submission||December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||May 2018|
|Release of Admit Cards||May 2018|
|Date of Exam||June 2018|
|Announcement of Result||June 2018|
|Commencement of Counseling||August 2018|
SEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Sanskriti University has defined the eligibility criteria for candidates applying for SEEE 2018, the candidates need to qualify the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
- The candidates must have qualified 12/Intermediate exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics being the main subjects.
- A minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in PCM.
- The NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply for the examination.
- The candidate should be born on or after July 1, 1995 in order to to be eligible for the exam.
SEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The SEEE 2018 exam will be conducted only in online mode.
- Subjects: The paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Number of Questions: 50 questions will be asked from each subject with a total of 150 questions.
- Type of Questions: Only objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium will be in English.
- Exam Duration: The time duration will be 2:30 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: In the case of the wrong answer, no marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks/Question||Total Marks|
SEEE 2018 Application Form
This section contains the information regarding application filling process, the candidates are advised to go through the information brochure provided by the university before filling the application form.
- The candidates can submit the application form only through online mode.
- The candidates are required to log in to the university’s official website in order to fill the form.
- The university will release the application form in the month of November 2017.
- The candidates are required to register on the website after which they will receive their login credentials.
- The login credentials should be noted down as they will be used to login in the university website.
- After logging into the university’s website the candidates have to fill the application form.
- The candidates should have all the required documents before proceeding.
- The candidates need to have documents like personal & academic details, scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed specifications.
- After providing all the documents the candidates have to submit the application form.
- Once submitted the candidates will have to pay a sum of Rs. 1100/- as the registration fee.
- The fee will be accepted only via online mode.
- Candidates should download the acknowledgement page as the proof of successful submission of application form.
SEEE 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus for SEEE 2018 is completely based on class 12th and 11th syllabus, below are the topics that will be asked in the examination:
Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Ray and Wave Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Oscillations and Wave Motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Atomic Physics and Relatively, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Electronics & Communication, etc.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Families: Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure and s&p- block elements, States of matter, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Electrochemistry, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices, Determinants and their Applications, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, BioMolecules, Polymers, etc.
Combinatorics, Sets, Relations and Functions, Algebra, Differential Calculus and its applications, Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of First order, Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, etc.
SEEE 2018 Admit Card
- The admit card for SEEE 2018 will be issued by the Sanskriti University in the month of May 2018.
- The admit card will be published on the university official website.
- The candidate will have to log in to university official website in order to download the admit card.
- The Admit card will be containing all the important information like exam schedule, exam centre details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
- The candidates are required to bring their admit card along with proper ID proof with attached photo and DOB to the exam centre.
- No candidate will be allowed to the examination hall without admit card.
SEEE 2018 Result
- After the SEEE 2018 exam has been conducted the university will announce the result of SEEE 2018 in the month of June on their website.
- The result will indicate actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination.
- It is only after the SEEE 2018 results are announced the university will prepare a merit list of the candidates.
- The merit list will be published on the university’s official website.
SEEE 2018 Counseling
- The candidates successfully qualifying the rank in the merit list will be called for counseling of SEEE 2018.
- The counseling will be conducted by the university itself, and it is mandatory for the students to attend the counseling.
- The university will send the offer letter to the candidates rank-wise which will be based on the number of seats available and the choices of the students as mentioned at the time of registration.