Sikkim CET 2019 is conducted every year by Directorate of Technical Education, Human Resource Development Department and Government of Sikkim. This Common entrance test for assignment of Allied Courses of V.Sc. and A.H., B.Sc.
Engineering Courses of B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Tech Lateral Entry and other Non-CET state quota seats for 2019 scholastic year.
The candidates, who are interested to apply this basic selection test, please experience all required data in regards to Sikkim CET and Non-CET 2019.
In this section, you will get the updates for Sikkim CET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
Sikkim CET 2019 Exam Date
Here you will find all the important details related to Sikkim CET 2019, the official dates have not been released by the university.
|Registrations Start date||April 2019|
|Registration last date||April 2019|
|Date of Sikkim CET||May 2019|
|Examination date||May 2019|
|Declaration of result||June 2019|
Sikkim CET 2019 Eligibility
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the authority, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Sikkim state
- Should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognised school or institution with 50% aggregate and in case of reserved category then 40%v aggregate
- Candidates must have passed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in 10+2.
- Candidates who will appear in 10+2 examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply for CET 2019.
Sikkim CET 2019 Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the Sikkim CET 2019 exam pattern:
- Total number of sections 3 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Total number of questions 180 (60 in each)
- The total time duration of the exam 3 hours (Physics & Chemistry- 2 hours, Mathematics – 1 hour)
- Type of questions Multiple choice questions
- Total marks 180 (1 for every correct answer)
- Negative marking 0.25 for every incorrect answer
Sikkim CET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for Sikkim CET 2019 engineering and architecture exam will consist of topics from class 12th, the syllabus will consist of mainly physics, chemistry and biology. The syllabus will consist all the topics which are important for the examination.
Sikkim CET 2019 Application Form
Sikkim CET 2019 Application Form Write something here. Example: The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about Sikkim CET 2019 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for Sikkim Common Entrance Test 2019 through online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on Sikkim CET official website.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
The following documents should be submitted by candidates,
- 10th mart sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Community Certificate
- Aadhar Information
Sikkim CET 2019 Admit Card
The authority will issue the admit card on the university official website. The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination, failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam. The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.