Not Announced | Official Website
This exam gives an opportunity for the students who are looking to take admission in BSc (Hons) horticulture program to do the course of there choice from a well-known institute but the students who had done their diplomas from SKLTSHU will only be eligible to take admissions in the college.
SKLTSHU HORTICET is conducted by Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University every year.
In this article, you will find all the details regarding SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 – SKLTSHU Common Entrance Exam Application Form, Admission Details, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Result, Counselling.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Overview
|Date of CG PAT 2020||September 2020|
|Conducting Body||Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University|
|Medium of CG PAT 2020||Telugu|
|Exam Duration of CG PAT 2020||2 hours|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Important Dates
The SKLTSHU HORTCET exam paves the way for aspirants to be admitted to the Horticulture Undergraduate Program. The University has not yet announced the official dates.
The schedule below is contemplated as per the previous year’s admission. Candidates can go through the table to have a look at the upcoming events and dates.
|Application form starts||to be announced|
|Application form ends||Last week of August 2019|
|Last date of filling the application form with late fees||01st week of September 2019|
|Admit card issued||02nd week of September 2019|
|Exam date||03rd week of September 2019|
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have completed their diplomas either from SKLTSHU or from Dr YSRHU are only eligible.
- Applicants in the final year of diplomas are also eligible.
The applicant must be of more than 17 years of age and should not be exceeding 25 years as the upper limit fixed is 25 years.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Application Form
- Applicants are advised to fill the details in the application form carefully
- The applications form is going to be filled in offline mode.
- Applicants need to download the application form from the official site and then fill it.
- After filling the application form, candidates are advised to submit it along with a demand draft to the address given below.
Registrar, Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University
Administrative Office, Rajendranagar
Hyderabad – 500 030
|Category||Application Fee||Application Fee With Late Fee|
|General||Rs 750||Rs 1,500|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs 350||Rs 750|
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the examination pattern below before starting the examination preparation. Reviewing the pattern is very important to get an idea about the number of questions, the type of question and many more.
The HORTICET 2019 will consist of only Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions in the Telugu language. Admissions will be made strictly in accordance with the merit-based reservation rule through the Telugu language entrance test.
The University’s total mark consideration is based on 75 percent of Horticet 201 and the remaining 25 percent of OGPA in Diploma.
- The language of the paper is going to be Telegu.
- Only multiple choice questions are going to be there in the question paper.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Syllabus
There is nothing that can be described the syllabus of SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019.
The official site has mentioned that the exam will contain question from the subjects that had already been taught to the students who have studied a diploma in Horticulture course.
Exams You Might Like
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card will be sent to the applicants through the post.
- A list of students to whom the admit cards are sent will be displayed on the official website.
- If a student has not received the admit card then he/she is advised to contact the controller of exam of SKLTSHU HORTICET.
- A student can get the duplicate admit card a day before the exam but not on the day of the exam.
- Applicants are advised to carry the admit card with themselves otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Applicants are also advised to carry aadhar card along with the admit card for identification.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Result
- The result is going to be announced on the official website of SKLTSHU as well as will be displayed on the college’s notice board.
- The result will contain things like marks secured, qualifying status etc.
- The candidates clearing the exam will be offered a seat in BSc (Hons) Horticulture degree course.
- The result will be made on the basis of two things one is the marks in the entrance exam and the other is the OGPA scored by the candidate in his/her diploma.(75% weightage for marks scored in the entrance exam and 25% weightage for OGPA).
- If two students scores equal marks then the preference will be given to the candidate with less age.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Counselling
Seat allocation will be done entirely on the basis of marks scored in HORTICET 2019 and document verification. Those candidates who are mentioned in the merit list will be eligible for counseling.
As candidates go for counseling, they will have to carry the following documents:
- Age Proof
- Mark Sheet of 10th class
- Scorecard of HORTICET 2019
- Mark sheet of Diploma in Horticulture from Dr YSRHU
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Counselling process for HORTICET 2019 is likely to begin in August 2019.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 FAQ’s
For any queries regarding SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019, please comment below.