Not Announced | Official Website
SKUCET 2019 is conducted by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University.
The SKUCET 2019 is the Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test. It is held by the university every year.
The test is conducted for the admission in PG courses of the University.
On qualifying the exam, one can get admission in various courses of M.Sc, M.A, etc.
This article consists of detailed information about SKUCET 2019.
We have mentioned details such as SKUCET 2019 Application, Dates, Syllabus and Results.
SKUCET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding SKUCET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
SKUCET 2019 Important Dates
All the important dates related to SKUCET 2019 are given below:
|Online Application Procedure begins||March 2nd week 2019|
|Online Application Procedure close without late fee||April 4th week 2019|
|Online Application Procedure last date with late fee||May 1st week 2019|
|Online Application Procedure last date with Tatkal fee||May 2nd week 2019|
|Admit Card Issue Date||May 3rd week 2019|
|Exam Date||May 4th week 2019|
|Result Announcement||June 3rd week 2019|
|Date of Counselling||July 1st week 2019|
SKUCET 2019 Application
In this section, we will mention the complete process of applying for the SKUCET exam.
- The application can be filled online.
- The application form is available on the SKU official site.
- The candidates can check the SKUCET 2019 form on http://www.skuniversity.org/ or http://skuniversity.ac.in/
- The process for registration begins in March.
- The registration closes in April (without late fee)
- With the late fee, registration will close in May.
- To apply, the candidate must follow the steps given below:
- First, log on to the official site of the university.
- The Application link will be available.
- Now, click on the given link.
- The SKUCET 2019 Application form opens.
- Fill in the application form.
- Enter all the necessary information correctly.
- In case of wrong or incomplete form, the application will be rejected.
- Now, upload the necessary documents.
- The documents uploaded must be in .PNG or .JPG format.
- The size of the picture and sign must be 50KB and not more than that.
- Now pay the Application fee, and you’re done.
- The candidate must download the duly filled application.
- Candidates are suggested to keep its printout for further use.
SKUCET 2019 Application Fee
The SKUCET 2019 Application fee per course is mentioned below:
|Application Fee after April 4th week||Rs. 400 + Rs. 500= Rs.900/-|
|Application Fee after May 2nd week||Rs. 400 + Rs. 1000= Rs.1400/-|
The Application fee has to be paid online via. Credit Card, Debit Card, Master Card, Net Banking.
SKUCET 2019 Syllabus
In this section, candidates can find out about the syllabus for SKUCET exam.
The syllabus depends on the courses, the syllabus of some courses is mentioned below:
|Adult education||Fundamental of Education System in India|
Educational Policies in India
Recent Concept in Education
Social Development System in India
|Microbiology||Introduction to Microbiology|
|English||Grammar and Vocabulary|
Novel and Drama
Poetry and Prose
Author of the Poem and Stories
|Economics||Introduction to Microeconomics|
Industrial Organization and Management
Banking and Financial System
|Library and Information Science||Books and authors|
Inventions and discoveries
Important dates and days
Important countries, cities, rivers, and sites
Geographical landmarks of the world
Largest, Smallest and Biggest
Sports and Games
Indian National Movement
|Social Work||Profession Philosophy and Basic Social Science Concept|
Invention Basic Method
Invention Auxiliary Method
Women and Child
- The syllabus of different courses is available on the website.
- To check the details of the SKUCET 2019 syllabus, one can visit http://skuniversity.ac.in/
SKUCET 2019 Result
In this section, we will talk about the result for SKUCET 2019:
- The result will be available online.
- One can check the result on the link http://skuniversity.ac.in/
- The result will be available in June.
- The result will consist of the rank card of the candidate.
- The minimum mark to qualify is 25.
- The candidate must check the result within ten days.
- The candidate must download and keep a printed copy of the result.
- The qualified candidates must visit the counseling session.
SKUCET 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding SKUCET 2019, please comment below.