SNAP is known as Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.
Symbiosis International University conducts the exam, every year by for providing admission to the candidates in MBA courses for the session 2019 – 2021.
SNAP Test is a National level Entrance Exam.
A total of 15 institutes of SIU are accepting the scores of SNAP Test 2019 for admission into MBA/MSc (CA)/MSc (SS).
Admission is based on the performance of the candidate in the SNAP Test and GD PI WAT.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding SNAP 2019 – Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2019.
Details like How to fill the SNAP 2019 Application Form, How to Register for SNAP 2019, How to Apply for the SNAP 2019 Exam are discussed below.
SNAP Test 2019 Application Form
Candidates interested to pursue the various MBA programs can fill the SNAP 2019 Application Form through the online mode only.
The registration process for SNAP 2019 will commence from August 2019 and will conclude by November 2019.
The candidates will have to provide basic details like personal information and educational qualifications.
The online registration and application process for SNAP 2019 consists of 3 steps:
- Initial registration of the candidate by entering the personal details to create the user’s login account.
- Payment of registration fee via online or offline mode.
- Fill online Application Form (Part 2)
How to fill SNAP 2019 Application Form Online?
Aspirants can follow the steps give below to apply online for the SIU entrance exam:
- Go to the official website i.e. snaptest.org
- Visit the “ New Register” button and click ‘I Agree’
- Provide your personal, educational, and other details (Part 1)
- Click ‘Save and Continue’ to receive and OTP on mobile number and email id
- Enter OTP and submit
- SNAP ID & Password will be sent to you via email and SMS.
- Now pay the registration fee through either online mode (INR 1750) or Demand Draft (INR 2065)
- Proceed to Online Registration Form (Part 2) to choose programmes and colleges.
Candidates need to pay the registration fees of INR 1750 for students of all categories.
It has to be paid via online and offline mode.
The process for paying the fees by each mode is given below:
Online mode: The candidate can pay the fees either by Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
Offline mode: The students can also pay the fees by Demand Draft of the requisite amount drawn in favour of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’ payable at Pune.
|Online mode||INR 1750|
|Demand Draft||INR 2065|
Note: For each program that they have applied for, the candidate needs to pay INR 1000 in the desired institute. If they want to make the payment through a DD, then they must pay INR 1180.
Once filling the SNAP 2019 Registration Form, candidates must take the print out and send it to the following address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27, Tele fax: 020-39116228
SNAP 2019 Admission for Foreign Nationals
- The foreign nationals are also allowed admission for SNAP 2019.
- Symbiosis International University will release a central merit list for all the applicants.
- The application procedure for foreign nationals includes SNAP 2019 Application form filling, Document Verification and Generation of SNAP 2019 Merit List.
- Once the foreign national have submitted the application forms, they will have to apply to the participating institutes as preferred by them.
- They will have to register via the official website of the particular business school.
- The institutions that allow admission of participants on the basis of SNAP 2019 scores will be provided in the application form.
Find the detailed article: SNAP Test 2019 – Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.
For any further queries related to SNAP 2019 application forms, please comment below.