SRMGEET 2020 is Graduate Engineering Entrance Test which is conducted every year by SRM University for admission to the various M.Tech/P.G courses.
The candidates interested in the engineering course can apply for the exam, once selected the students will get admission in its Kattan kulathur, Ramapuram, Ramapuram Part II – Vadapalani, NCR campuses, the exam will be conducted in online mode.
SRMGEET 2020 will be conducted on all India basis in 32 centres across India.
In this section, you will get the updates for SRMGEET 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
SRMGEET 2020 Important Examination Dates (Tentative)
Here are the important dates for SRMGEET 2020, please note that the dates provided are tentative and might change as the official dates are announced by the university.
|1||Commencement of Submission of Online Application||November 2019|
|2||Last Date of Submission of the Online Application.||March 2020|
|3||Commencement of Slot Booking||March 2020|
|4||Exam Date||April 2020|
|5||Declaration of Result||May 2020|
|6||Beginning of Counselling Process||June 2020|
SRMGEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In order to register for the SRMGEET 2020 entrance exam, the candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria, the university has decided the following criteria in order to get admission:
|Criteria||Eligibility for appearing in SRMGEET 2020|
|Marks in qualifying examination||A minimum aggregate score of 60% marks.|
|Qualifying Exam||The Candidate should have studied in any educational institute in India.|
|GATE Score||Candidates with valid GATE or TANCET scores will also be considered for admissions.|
|Nationality||Only Resident of India are eligible.|
SRMGEET 2020 Examination Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the examination pattern of SRMGEET 2020.
- Mode of Exam: The mode of the exam will be online. (Computer Based Test).
- Language: The language of the question paper will be the English.
- Question Paper Type: The questions asked will be objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions: The question paper will contain a total of 100 questions.
- No. of Sections: The question paper will have 12 sections and candidates will have to attempt only 1 relevant to their course.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes duration.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 3 marks will be allotted.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done.
SRMGEET 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the registration of SRMGEET 2020 are given below:
- The eligible candidates will be able to apply for SRMGEET 2020 only through online mode.
- The candidates will have to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates are also required to submit their scanned photo and signature.
- Once the application form has been filled, a sum of Rs. 1000 for application form has to be paid.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or Demand Draft (DD).
- The candidates will be provided with an enrollment number and a password to get the admit card.
Exams You Might Like
SRMGEET 2020 Admit Card
- Once the candidates get the enrollment number and a password, they will be able to download the admit card through university official website.
- The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no. , date, time and venue of the exam, etc.
- The candidates are required to carry the admit card with them during the day of the exam, any candidate without the card will not be permitted in the examination centre.
- Even after the examination is over, the candidates must keep the admit card safe.
SRMGEET 2020 Result
- The result for SRMGEET 2020 will be announced 3 weeks after the commencement of the exam, once the date has been announced, it will be updated in this section.
- The candidates will be able to check their result on the official website of the university.
SRMGEET 2020 Counseling
- Only the candidates that successfully clear the exam will be able to sit in the SRMGEET 2020 counselling.
- The eligible candidates will get call letters to appear for counselling.
- The candidates will have to attend the counselling by themselves and will have to show all the original documents to the controller of the exam at the time of counselling.
- Once the counselling is over, a final merit will be prepared and then candidates will get admission in the university for their desired programme.