The candidates that want to get admission in engineering courses can apply for the exam, once selected the students will get admission in its 8 campuses i.e Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Tiruchchirappalli located in Tamil Nadu and others in Delhi NCR, Sonepat, Gangtok and Amaravati, the exam will be conducted in online mode.
SRMJEEE 2019 will be conducted on all India basis in various centres across India.
In this section, you will get the updates for SRMJEEE 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
SRMJEEE 2019 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to SRMJEEE 2019, the official dates have been released by the university.
|Start Date of Application form Submission||November 2018|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||March 2019|
|Start Date of Slot Booking||March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards||March 2019|
|Date of commencement of Exam||April 2019|
|Result Declaration||May 2019|
|Beginning of Counseling Process||2nd week of May 2019|
SRMJEEE 2019 Important B.Tech Dates:
|Application Receipt Last Date||March 2019|
|Start Date for Slot Booking||April 2019|
|Examination date||April 2019|
|Result Announcement and Beginning of Counseling||May 2019|
SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the SRM University, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
|Criteria||Eligibility for appearing in SRMJEEE – 2019|
|Age||Date of birth must be between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002 whereas, for PG courses, DOB should be between 1st July 1993 and 1st July 1998.|
|Marks in qualifying examination||For admission to Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses, one needs to have at least 60% marks in class 12 exam whereas for Delhi NCR campus 55% is required in PCM.|
|Qualification||Candidates appearing in class 12th, as well as the candidates, who have passed the 12th examination from any recognized board.|
|Nationality||Only Resident of India are eligible. (NRI/PIO & Foreign candidates can also apply, the university will issue a different application form)|
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The SRMJEEE 2019 exam will be conducted only in online mode.
- Subjects: The paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Number of Questions: 30 questions will be asked from each subject with a total of 105 questions (120 in case of biology as the main subject) comprising of 315 marks.
- Type of Questions: Only objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium will be in English.
- Exam Duration: The time duration will be 2:30 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +3 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: In the case of the wrong answer, no marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks/Question||Total Marks|
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
The candidate must go through the information brochure thoroughly before filling the application form of SRMJEEE 2019 it will have all the detail regarding how to apply, application fee & payment mode. Following are the details about SRMJEEE 2019 application form:
- The Candidates can fill the SRMJEEE 2019 application form via online mode only.
- No printed copy will be provided to apply for SRMJEEE 2019.
- Applications will be released in the first week of November 2018.
- To apply for SRMJEEE 2019, candidates have to register themselves after which they can get the login ID and Password.
- Using the login detail the candidates will fill the application form, in addition to filling personal & academic details, candidates also have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed specifications.
- After the submission, the candidates will be required to pay a sum of Rs. 1100/- as registration fee
- The fee can only be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can download the acknowledgement page as the proof of successful submission of application form.
SRMJEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for SRMJEEE 2019 is completely based on class 12th and 11th syllabus, below are the topics that will be asked in the examination:
Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Ray and Wave Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Oscillations and Wave Motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Atomic Physics and Relatively, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Electronics & Communication, etc.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Families: Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure and s&p- block elements, States of matter, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Electrochemistry, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices, Determinants and their Applications, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, BioMolecules, Polymers, etc.
Combinatorics, Sets, Relations and Functions, Algebra, Differential Calculus and its applications, Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of First order, Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, etc.
Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Plant Anatomy, Cell Biology and Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Physiology, Biology in Human Welfare, etc.
SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card
SRMJEEE 2019 admit card will be issued by the SRM University in the last week of March 2019.
- Candidates will have to log in to the university’s official website to download the admit card.
- Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam centre details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination venue along with proper ID proof with attached photo and DOB.
SRMJEEE 2019 Result
- SRM University will declare the result of SRMJEEE 2019 in May 2019 on their website.
- The result will indicate actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination.
- It is only after the SRMJEE 2019 results are announced the student will be able to decide whether they qualify for JEE Advance or not.
- The students should keep the admit card safe till the admission process has been finalized.
SRMJEEE 2019 Counseling
- It is mandatory for the candidates to participate in counseling and seat allocation process of SRMJEEE 2019.
- The counselling will be conducted in both offline and online mode.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates based on their rank choices filled by them.