SRMS EET 2019 is Sri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Examination.
It is conducted every year by SRMS Engineering Institution for admission in various courses of engineering.
The aspiring students can apply for the examination to get admission in one of the courses provided by SRMS.
Note that 85% of seats are filled on the basis of UPSEE/JEE merit. Only 15% of the seats are filled through SRMS EET.
This article will get you familiarized with the latest details about: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
Note: Before filling the application form candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria, as there will be no point of going through the pain of filling of application form if you are not eligible.
Also, candidates are requested to go through the Information Brochure before proceeding forward.
SRMS EET 2019 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to SRMS EET 2019
|Start of filling of Application form||January 2019|
|Last date to register(offline)||April 2019|
|Last date to register(online)||May 2019|
|Date of Examination||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
|Commencement of counseling||May to June 2019|
SRMS EET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for SRMS EET-2019.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- A rank acceptable in SRMS EET should be scored in JEE Main/UPSEE by the candidate.
- An aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is required.
- Candidates who are still in class 12th, and appearing in the board examinations this year, are also applicable.
SRMS EET 2019 Exam Pattern
Here are the details about the exam pattern:
- Examination Mode: Online
- Number of questions: 100
- Types of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in this examination
- Total Time: 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Total Marks: 100 marks
- Marks for each question: 1 marks
SRMS EET 2019 Application Form
- Go to the official website of SRMS EET 2019 for the online application form.
- Click on “Online Registration” and fill all the required details.
- Registration fee: Rs. 1000(non-refundable)
- Processing fee: Rs. 30000(refundable)
- Acquire the registration form.
- Fill the form.
- Submit the application form with required documents and a DD of Rs.31000/= (Rs. 30000/= refundable in case of no admission) in favour of “SRMS TRUST”, payable at “Bareilly” at Central Admission Cell – SRMS, SRMS CET, 13 KM, Nainital Road, Bareilly
SRMS EET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for SRMS EET 2019 is completely based on class 12th and 11th syllabus, below are the topics that will be asked in the examination:
Motion, Kinematics, Gravitation & Oscillations, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Structure & Optics, Electrical and Electronics.
Atomic Structure, States of Matter & Thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics & Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen & s-block Element, p, d, & f block Elements and Environmental Chemistry, Basic Concepts of Organic Chemistry, Oxygen Nitrogen, Polymers and Bio molecules.
Algebra, Matrices, Vectors and Reasoning, Permutation and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Limit, Integration, Differentiation, Geometry, Probability, and Trigonometry.
Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Punctuation, Error spotting, Antonyms Synonyms, Spellings, One-word substitutions, Idioms and Phrases, Parts of speech, Sentence completion, Fill in the blanks, Voices, Tenses, Word Meanings, Syntax Concord, Word formations.
SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card will be issued after the applicants have booked the test centers.
- Note it is mandatory to bring the admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates with no admit card, will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Candidates should preserve the admit card until the time of counseling.
SRMS EET 2019 Result
- The result will indicate actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination.
- The students should keep the admit card safe till the admission process has been finalized.
SRMS EET 2019 Counseling
- It is mandatory for the candidates to participate in counselling and seat allocation process of SRMS EET 2019.
- Candidates should bring the necessary documents at the counselling like class 10th admit card, class 12th certificate, Migration certificate, etc.
- For further information about the documents required, candidates are requested to refer to the information brochure of SRMS EET 2019.