Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is a deemed private university.
It has affiliations from AICTE and UGC. It is graded (A) by NAAC.
The candidates interested in the engineering courses of SVSU can apply.
The examination is conducted all over India in different cities.
In this section, you will get the updates for SVSUEE 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
SVSUEE 2019 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to SVSUEE 2019, the dates mentioned below are tentative.
|Start Date of Application form Submission||April 2019|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards||May 2019|
|Date of commencement of Exam||2nd week of June 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of June 2019.|
|Beginning of Counseling Process||August 2019|
SVSUEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the SVS University, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
- The candidates must have qualified 10+2/Intermediate from a recognized board within India.
- A minimum of 45% aggregate score in 10+2/Intermediate is required.
- The candidates must have qualified 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their mandatory subjects.
- The appearing candidates for 10+2 are also eligible for the examination.
SVSUEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Subjects: The paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Number of Questions: 40 questions will be asked from each subject with a total of 120 questions comprising of 120 marks.
- Type of Questions: Only MCQ type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium will be in English.
- Exam Duration: The time duration will be 2:00 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +1 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: In the case of the wrong answer, no marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks/Question||Total Marks|
SVSUEE 2019 Application Form
Before proceeding to fill up the application form, the candidates must go the information brochure provided by the university, the brochure contains all the information regarding how to apply, application fee, etc.
Given below are the steps to apply for filling the application form for SVSUEE 2019.
- The students will be able to fill their application form for SVSUEE 2019 only through the online mode.
- Applications will be released in the month of November 2017.
- While filling the application form the candidates need to have all the personal & academic details along with scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed specifications.
- Once submitted, the candidates will be required to pay a sum of Rs. 100/- as registration fee
- The fee can only be paid through DD Which has to be drawn in favour of “Swami Vivekanand Subharti University”, payable at Meerut, to the office of the Registrar, SVSU.
- Candidates can download the acknowledgement page as the proof of successful submission of application form.
SVSUEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for SVSUEE 2019 is completely based on class 12th and 11th syllabus, below are the topics that will be asked in the examination:
Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Ray and Wave Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Oscillations and Wave Motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Atomic Physics and Relatively, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Electronics & Communication, etc.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Families: Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure and s&p- block elements, States of matter, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Electrochemistry, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices, Determinants and their Applications, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, BioMolecules, Polymers, etc.
Combinatorics, Sets, Relations and Functions, Algebra, Differential Calculus and its applications, Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of First order, Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, etc.
SVSUEE 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card for SVSUEE 2019 will be released by the university in the month of May 2019.
- In order to download the admit card, the candidates are required to log in to the university official website.
- The candidates will find all the important details like exam schedule, exam centre details, candidate’s roll number, etc on the admit card.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card to the examination centre, or else they will be expelled from the exam.
SVSUEE 2019 Result
- Once the examination process has been commenced the result for SVSUEE 2019 will be declared.
- The result for SVSUEE 2019 will be declared on the university’s official website in the last month of June 2019.
- The students will be able to check their actual scores and the rank they secured in the entrance examination.
SVSUEE 2019 Counseling
- The counseling will be conducted by the university after the result has been declared.
- The counseling will be conducted in offline mode.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to be present at the time of counseling.
- The candidates must carry all the important documents along with them at the time of counseling.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates based on their rank choices filled by them.