Choosing engineering as a career option is one of the hardest things you can choose for your life as it requires a lot of hard work and skills.
Engineering is a creative course with a lot of exposure and employment options but there are hundreds of myths going around the country about Engineering which may make anyone think twice about choosing this course.
If you have always been curious about machines and often think what makes a gadget tick, Engineering is the right course for you.
While there are a lot of options to choose from, I recommend you to go through about each course in detail and then make your choice.
A right college is the most important thing.
As this would be your first step towards Engineering career, you need a college which provides the highest quality of education, otherwise, you would see the myths coming true if you choose the inappropriate or not-so-famous college.
So if you’re looking for the right colleges in Madhya Pradesh, here are the Top 5 Engineering colleges there:
1. Indian Institute of Technology, Indore
Obviously, IIT, India is the biggest chain of Engineering colleges around the country and provides the best quality of education. IITs have the maximum number of alumni.
It was established in the year 2009.
- As per the university guidelines, the candidate must have secured at least 75% in 10+2 from a recognised board.
- Admissions are based on the ranked scored by the candidate in the National level exam of JEE.
Around Rs. 2L to 3L per year.
Syllabus for JEE Exam:
- Sets, relations and functions
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Mathematical reasoning
- Mathematical induction
- Permutations and combinations
- Sequences and series
- Lbw, continuity and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Vector algebra
- Co-ordinate geometry
- Statistics and probability
- Physics and measurement
- Work, energy and power
- Rotational motion
- Laws of motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Electronic devices
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations and waves
- Communication systems
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements
- D – and f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of metal
2. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior
ABV-IITM commonly known as the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior (IIITM Gwalior), is a university located in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance and was established in the year 1997.
- Candidate must have secured at least 60% aggregate in 10+2 from any recognised board.
- Admissions are based on the rank secured by the candidate in JEE exam.
Fees vary around Rs. 1.5L annually.
3. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal
IISER, Bhopal is an autonomous research and education institute in Bhauri, Bhopal. It is an autonomous institution awarding its own degrees.
It was established in the year 2008.
- Candidate must have scored at least 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 from a recognised board.
- Admissions are based on the ranked scored by the candidate in JEE exam.
The fee varies around Rs. 70,000/- annually.
4. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
MANIT, Bhopal is an Institute of National Importance under NIT Act in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
It was established in the year 1960.
- The candidates are required to score at least 60% in 10+2 from a recognised board.
- Admissions are based on the rank scored by the candidate in JEE exam.
Fees for engineering courses varies around Rs. 70,000/- annually.
5. Acropolis Institute of Technology and Research, Indore
The Acropolis Institute of Technology and Research is a private college affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidayalaya. This college offers a bachelor of engineering and MBA degrees.
It was established in the year 2009.
- The candidates are required to score at least 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 from any recognised board.
- Admissions are based on the rank secured in the National level exam of JEE.
The fees for engineering courses varies around Rs. 70,000/- annually.
These are the 5 best colleges in Madhya Pradesh for Engineering. Browse details about the college and choose the college according to your class 12th marks and JEE rank.
All the best.