TS EAMCET 2019 exam will be held in the month of May 2019 and application process will begin in the month of March 2019.
In this article, find all the necessary detailed related to TS EAMCET 2019 application forms.
TS EAMCET 2019 (Telangana Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) will be organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
The exam is a state level examination conducted for undergraduate courses in the stream of engineering, agriculture and medical programs.
Qualifying candidates can get admission into the various colleges within the state of Telangana.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding TS EAMCET– Telangana Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Application form 2019.
Details like How to fill the TS EAMCET Application Form, How to Register for TS EAMCET 2019, How to Apply for the TS EAMCET 2019 Exam are discussed below.
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
- The application process will begin in the month of March 2019 and will take place through online mode.
- Candidate must belong to the domicile of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh in order to be eligible for application.
- For engineering programs, exams will be held on 3rd May 2019, 4th May 2019 and 6th May 2019.
- For agriculture and pharmacy programs, exams will be held on 8th and 9th May 2019.
- The exam will be held through online mode i.e. computer-based examination.
How to Apply for TS EAMCET 2019
- The candidate will have to visit the official website for TS EAMCET 2019 and click on ‘apply online’.
- Candidate will have to pay the application fee online by choosing the preferable method.
- After this, the candidate can fill the application form with various personal and educational details such as date of birth, place of residence, class 10th marks etc.
- Candidate will have to choose a preferred exam centre.
- After filling all the required details, the candidate will have to upload scanned images of his/her photograph (30kb size limit) and signature (15 kb size limit).
- The candidate can now submit the application form, and take a printout for future reference.
- General category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 800/- , and reserved category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 400/- .
- Application fee has to be paid through online mode either through 1) TS (AP) Online / E-Seva / MEE Seva , or 2) credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates failing to pay the application fee by the last date will have to pay late fee charges.
Find the detailed article here: TS EAMCET 2019: Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to TS EAMCET 2019 application form, please comment below.