Not Announced | Official Website
TS EAMCET 2019 is Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test, this is an exam to offer admission to various UG professional courses.
JNTU, Hyderabad annually conducts TS EAMCET 2019 on behalf of TSCHE.
The EAMCET in Telangana is an entrance exam at the state level.
This exam is the gateway to engineering and agricultural engineering courses offered by various state colleges or universities.
TS EAMCET scores are considered by various colleges and universities for admission.
We have mentioned each and every detail about the exam in TS EAMCET article such as Application, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus, Result.
TS EAMCET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding TS EAMCET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Exam Date
The date for TS EAMCET are mentioned below:
The date mentioned is tentative and will be updated once the official dates are announced.
|Issue notifications||Last week of February 2019|
|The application form starts from||Last week of February 2019|
|The last date for filling|
the application without late fee
|The 3rd week of March 2019|
|The last application submission date with a late fee||1st week of April 2019|
|Correction of filled parts||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||Last week of April 2019|
|The exam date||May 2019|
|The announcement of results||Last week of May 2019|
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
The details regarding the application form, and how to apply have been provided below:
- Applicants should carefully read the information brochure to fill the application form. Applicants can check the details of the application.
- The TS EAMCET 2019 application form will only be available through the online mode.
- The application form will be launched from the last week of February 2019.
- Students are advised to carefully fill all the details in the online application.
- Students must check all the completed parts before pressing the SUBMIT button.
- You do not need to send the application form offline.
- The registration fee can be paid at the online TS / AP online centres / Mee Seva / e-Seva in Telangana or in A.P./ via a payment gateway, ie a credit card/debit card / Net Banking.
- Courses Application Fee (for SC/ST Candidates) For Others
- Engineering (E) Rs. 250 Rs. 500
- Agriculture (A) Rs. 250 Rs. 500
- E & A (both streams) Rs. 500 Rs. 1000
TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, we will discuss the TS EAMCET 2019 eligibility criteria:
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
Nationality: Applicants must be holders of Indian citizenship cards or persons of Indian origin (PIO).
Residence: The applicant must belong to Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The candidate must satisfy the local / non-local status.
For the courses “Engineering and Pharmacy” students must be 16-year-old age as of December 31 during admission.
The upper age limit does not exist.
In the case of B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (FS & T), courses B.Sc. (CA & BM), students must reach the age of 17 by December 31 and the upper age 22years.
For SC / ST categories, the upper age is 25 years as on December 31 of the year of admission.
Qualification: The applicants are required to pass 10 + 2 or the equivalent of an acknowledged board.
Subjects: physics, chemistry, and mathematics are required to be eligible for filling the application form for engineering.
Percentage: students should receive 45% marks (40% for the reserved category).
Applicants: pupils of the last year can also apply.
Diploma Candidates: They can also apply.
For BAMS / BHMS / BNYS courses:
Qualifications: students are required to undergo a 10 + 2 or equivalent exam.
Applicants can also apply.
Required subjects: students must pass their qualifying exam in subjects such as physics, chemistry, zoology and botany.
Age: students must complete the 17-years of age on December 31, 2019.
There is no maximum age limit.
Qualification: Applicants for this course should appear or pass in the class of the 12th from the AP / Telangana board or from any recognized board.
Subject: The main subjects are physics, chemistry and biology.
Percentage: Graduate students should receive 45% points (40% for SC / ST).
Age: students should have reached the age of 16 by the date of admission.
The upper age limit does not exist.
For the course Pharm.D:
Age: The candidate has to reach the age of 17 by December 31 on the year of admission.
Qualification: Candidates must pass the 12th exam.
Subjects: Graduate students should qualify for a qualification exam in physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology.
Percentage: The candidate must provide a minimum of 45% points (40% for SC / ST categories) on the above topics in the qualification exam.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for TS EAMCET 2019 has been stated below:
Exam Mode: The exam will be online (computer test).
Total Time of the Exam: The duration of the entrance is for 3 hours.
Question Type: all questions are multiple choice questions (MCQ).
Scheme of Marking: for each correct answer 1 marks will be awarded.
The number of Question: The question paper will consist of 160 questions.
Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
TS EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for TS EAMCET 2019 has been provided below:
- The examining body will provide the training program TS EAMCET 2019.
- The curriculum follows the program prescribed by the Department of Intermediate Education, TS, for the intermediate course.
- You can ask questions to test knowledge and understanding of intermediate subjects by students.
- It included such subjects as physics, mathematics, and chemistry.
TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
The aspirants will find all the details about admit card for TS EAMCET 2019 given below:
- Applicants can access their TS EAMCET 2019 admit card from the official website of TS EAMCET.
- The admit card will be available from the last week of April 2019.
- Students receive their card by entering their registration number or date of birth.
- It will contain applicants all details regarding the exam.
- You must bring the card to enter the examination room.
TS EAMCET 2019 Result
Here, we will state the details about the result for TS EAMCET 2019:
- The rank received by students in the qualification exam will be considered final for admission to the courses indicated in the application.
- Students can use the rank card from the website after few days of the announcement of the result.
- The result will be announced in the last week of May 2019.
- Based on the rank card a list of merits will be prepared.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling
The counselling details for the TS EAMCET 2019 exam, have been provided below:
- Applicants of B.Arch will be issued a separate notification of counseling.
- A list of institutions for the distribution of seats with consumption in each discipline and category, in accordance with reservations, will be issued in the Information Booklet for counselling in established courses.
- The information on the consultation of TS EAMCET 2019 will be published on the official website at the specified time.
- Applicants must contact the TS EAMCET (Help center) for document verification.
TS EAMCET 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding TS EAMCET 2019, please comment below.