Not Announced | Official Website
UAPMT that is Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test is conducted by Uttarakhand Ayurved University, for the selection of candidates for admission in undergraduate courses like
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) and Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery courses (BUMS)
Those aspirants who wish to apply in any of the above-mentioned course may appear in UAPMT and become a part of UAU by qualifying the examination.
This article consists of all the details required by an aspirant to appear in UAPMT 2020 exam, such as Application form details, Admit card details, Result details, and Counselling Details.
UAPMT 2020 Important Exam Dates
Here, we provide you the latest examination dates.
The dates are tentative and are yet to be released by the university:
|Offline Application form start||January 2020|
|Offline Application form close||April 2020|
|Online Registration start||April 2020|
|Online Registration close||May 2020|
|Admit Card||June 2020|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Result Declaration||June to July 2020|
|Counselling||July to August 2020|
UAPMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
This section is all about the eligibility criteria for UAPMT 2020:
- The minimum Age Bar for the aspirant is 17 years on or before 31st December 2018.
- The aspirant must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 from a recognized board or university.
- The subjects concerned are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- The minimum marks obtained in Intermediate 10+2 is 50 % or 5.5 CGPA
UAPMT 2020 Application Form
All the interested and eligible candidates can fill the form either offline or online according to their convenience.
The form is available offline in the Uttarakhand post office were as online forms will be available on the UAU official website, i.e. http://uau.ac.in/
UAPMT 2020 Application form filling Guidelines:
- Purchase the form from the Uttarakhand Post Office.
- Fill the form by entering the correct information in the required space
- Use only Black or Blue ballpoint pen for filling the form
- Attach the Photostat copy of all the required documents to the form
- And post it along with the Demand Draft.
UAPMT 2020 Application Fee Offline:
- General and OBC Rs. 3500/-
- SC ST PH Rs. 2500/-
The fee has to be paid via Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (UAU), Dehradun
- The interested aspirants can get the online application form from the university official website.
- After filling the form the aspirant must attach the scanned copy of all the necessary documents, photograph and signature.
- Ones this is done, the aspirant must check all the details filled in the form before submitting it.
- After checking the details, payment has to be done through online mode.
- One can use the Credit/Debit card, master card or net banking to make the payment.
- After the payment is done the application is accepted by the authority.
- Ones you are done with all the above process.
- You can take a printout of your admit card and keep it with you.
UAPMT 2020 Application Fees Online:
- General OBC Rs. 3500/-
- ST /SC PH Rs. 2500/-
Exams You Might Like
UAPMT 2020 Admit Card
In this section, we will talk in detail about the result for UAPMT 2020 admit card:
- After the candidate has filled the application form and has paid the fee amount, he or she must keep a check on the Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University website.
- The admit card of the student is uploaded on the university official website, without any personal notification to the students.
- One can download his or her admit card using the registration number provided to the student at the time of application submission.
- All the important information regarding venue, date, and timing of the exam will be notified to the students through admit card.
UAPMT 2020 Exam Pattern
Here, the candidates will be able to find all the details about the examination pattern for UAPMT 2020:
Mode of Exam
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number Of Questions||200|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Language||English and Hindi|
Distribution of Marks:
Marks in each Subject
UAPMT 2020 Result
The details regarding result for UAPMT 2020 has been provided below:
- The result of the exam is uploaded on the official website of Uttarakhand Ayurved University.
- One can check the result by entering the roll number at the required place.
- The roll number of the candidate is mentioned on the Admit Card.
- The result will be uploaded on the website in the month of June 2020 after the exam is conducted.
- The candidate is evaluated according to their performance in UAPMT exam.
- The candidates are requested to save their mark sheet of UAPMT for reference in counselling and at the time of admission.
UAPMT 2020 Counselling
The students will be able to find detailed information about the counselling procedure for UAPMT 2020 below:
- All the students who have scored well and are selected in UAPMT are called for the counselling round.
- The counselling session will be held in the month of August 2020.
- The aspirants must visit the university along with original as well as Photostat copy of all the required documents at the time of counselling.
- The aspirants will be allotted seat in the colleges of UAU according to the marks scored by them in the UAPMT exam.
Hope this article will help you in accomplishing your goal to be the student of UAU BAMS/BUMS/BHMS department.
UAPMT 2020 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding UAPMT 2020, please comment below.