Farm Universities of Karnataka has published official notification UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission 2019 for the academic year 2018-2019. Eligible candidates who want to admit in the five Farm Universities, namely, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bengaluru, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad; University of Agricultural Sciences, Raichur; University of Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences, Shivamoga; and University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot have many of the Masters degree & Doctoral degree courses in common, the eligibility for which, generally, is a Bachelor’s / Masters degree in any of the agricultural sciences from an agriculture University.
In this section, you will get the updates for UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
Eligibility Criteria for UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission 2019
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the authority, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum OGPA of 6.50/10.00 or its equivalent from a recognized Agricultural/ Horticultural university or deemed university accredited by ICAR. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Cat-I, a minimum OGPA of 6.00/10.00 i.e., pass in bachelor’s degree is adequate.
- Candidate should produce character and conduct certificate issued by the Deans of the respective constituent colleges of their Farm Universities.
- Candidate should have passed bachelor’s degree programme from any ICAR accredited Farm University in Karnataka which is established by the state law.
Important Date/Events for Common Admission 2019
|Commencement and filing of Application form||25-5-2019|
|Last Date for filing the admission form||24-6-2019|
|Admit Card Issuance||26-6-2019|
Application Form for Common Admission 2019
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about COMDEK 2019 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for the exam through online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on COMDEK official website.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs. 1000 for general category and Rs 500 in case of reserved category.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
Admit Card for Common Admission 2019
The farm university will issue the admit card on the university official website which is going to be held on Jul 2019, a candidate can download the admit card. The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination, failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam. The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
Result for Common Admission 2019
After the successful commencement of exam, the university will publish the result on their official website, the students will be able to download the admit card from university website using their login Id. No separate intimation shall be sent to candidates regarding the result of Entrance Examination.