Not Announced | Official Website
AIMA conducts Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) which is for admission to undergraduate courses like BBA, BCA, BHM, Integrated MBA (IMBA) etc.
Every year, the conducting body, AIMA announces a list of UGAT participating institutes in which students can seek admission through this entrance test.
UGAT analyses the knowledge of its students in subjects like English, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge, and Numerical & Data Analysis.
The exam is held in pen and paper mode or online mode based on the preference of the candidate at the time of filling the application form.
Applicants get the option of choosing any five of the participating institutes/colleges/universities as their preference.
After the results are announced the institutes/colleges/universities are provided with the scores of the applicants. Every candidate is also provided with their respective scorecards – which can be provided at any of the institutes for seeking admission.
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is administered by AIMA every year to check the eligibility of the candidates for various undergraduate programs such as Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Com, etc.
UGAT notification is released along with the Under Graduate Aptitude Test application form and has names of the institutes/colleges/universities accepting Under Graduate Aptitude Test score for information of the candidates.
It gives wide visibility of the institutes among potential candidates.
Institutes/ colleges/universities can decide their respective cut-off score based on the number of seats available.
Information regarding UGAT important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, application form, etc. are mentioned below in this article.
UGAT 2019 Notification
University has not released the official dates for UGAT 2019.
UGAT 2019 Important Dates
In this section, the important dates related to UGAT 2019 has been provided:
|Online Application starts on||January 2019|
|Online registration last date||May 2019|
|Last Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form||May 2019|
|Last Date for Submission Printout of Registration Form||May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2019|
|Exam conducted on||May 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
UGAT 2019 Eligibility
Candidates applying for UGAT 2019 need to make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling examination form. If the application does not fulfil the eligibility criteria will be rejected by the exam board.
UGAT 2019 eligibility criteria given below:
- The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Students appearing/appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
- The students must have at least 50% marks at 10+2 level
- Candidates appearing for 12th the following year can also apply
- The student must be at least 17 years of age as from the date of release of exam application date.
UGAT 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, the exam pattern related to UGAT 2019 has been provided:
- UGAT 2019 will be in both modes, paper-pencil mode i.e offline and computer-based i.e online mode.
- 2 hours time will be provided for solving the paper and final submission
- The total number of questions in the paper will be 130.
- Students appearing for paper-pencil based exam mode can carry the following items to the examination hall: ballpoint pen, HB pencils, Eraser, sharpener( nothing else will be allowed )
- There will be 4 sections in the paper: English Language, Numerical and Data Analysis, Reasoning and Intelligence, and General Knowledge
- The test pattern for IMBA, BBA, and BCA have given below:
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||30|
UGAT 2019 Application Form
In this section, the procedure to apply for UGAT 2019 has been provided:
Means in which forms will be available to students to apply is given below:
Students can purchase the Registration Form for the cash payment of 650/- from listed Institutes or from AIMA, New Delhi.
(Note: institute names Will be available from March 2019 onwards)
Students can also Register online at website link;https://apps.aima.in/Ugat2019 making payment of fees through Credit Card or Debit Card (ATM Card) payment of 650/-. Steps are given on the website link.
Students can Register online at website link: https://apps.aima.in/Ugat2019 by making payment of 650/- through Net Banking. Steps are given at the website link.
Register online at website link; https://apps.aima.in/Ugat2019 along with a Demand Draft of 650/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi. The detailed procedure is given on the website link.
There is no official publishing of the syllabus but students can take a review from previous year question papers.
UGAT 2019 Admit Card
The details related to UGAT 2019 admit card has been provided here:
- All provisionally registered applicants can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link.
- Admit Card will contain the details like Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
- Admit card will be available online for online registered students.
How to download Admit Card:
- Students can open admit card using Under Graduate Aptitude Test Registration Form Number from the official site.
- Take the printout of the admit card from the website having Roll No. and test centre address and test instructions along with other details.
- Report to the test centre at least 90 minutes prior to the scheduled time of the test.
UGAT 2019 Result
In this section, the candidates will find the details of related to UGAT 2019:
- The result once released can be checked on the official site.
- Candidates need to download score card and go to the next step of counselling.
UGAT 2019 Counseling
The details related to UGAT 2019 counselling has been provided in this section:
- The counselling or selection procedure will be conducted individually by the participating institutes for UGAT BBA exam.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance and the scorecard prepared after the UGAT BBA entrance exam and other shortlisting criteria like the choice of admission etc..
- Selected students need to appear for Group Discussion or Essay Writing.
- Personal Interview rounds will be held for selected students.
- Final seat will be allocated on the basis of students’ performance in the entrance exam and other selection rounds.
For any queries regarding UGAT 2019, please comment below.