UID – United World Institute of Design will conduct the UID Entrance Exam 2019.
United World Institute of Design which is one of the premier Design institutes of India affiliated to Karnavati University.
UID is situated in Ahmedabad. It is recognized as the Most Innovative Design Institute of India by Worldwide Achievers.
Through this exam, candidate will get an opportunity to get placed in 2 – year UG and 2 – year PG courses.
In this section, you will find all the information related to UID Entrance Exam 2019 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results etc.
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the information provided according to UID, the final date to submit the application form will be 28th January 2019.
Before applying candidate should check whether they are eligible to apply or not, if the applied candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria his application will be rejected.
After the declaration of result candidates are required to book the slots for Studio Test and Personal Interview.
|The application form will be available from||October 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||January 2019|
|Allotment of Admit card||January 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||January 2019|
|Declaration of results||February 2019|
|Booking of SR/PI slots last date||March 2019|
|Date of ST and PI||April 2019|
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the information related to Eligibility Criteria of UID Entrance Exam 2019
|UG||Candidate should pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized higher secondary school board|
Candidates who are appearing the final examinations of 10+2 can also apply, but should provide an evidence at the time of admission.
|PG||Should qualify 10+2+3 or 4 from any recognized Institutes/universities|
Candidates who are appearing the final year examinations of the degree course can also apply, but should provide an evidence at the time of admission.
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the UID Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern 2019
|Exam Mode||Offline mode|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|The language of test||English|
For UG courses
|General IQ Test||50 Marks|
|Critical Analysis Test||25 Marks|
|Creativity ability test||25 Marks|
|Creative situation test|
|Personal Interview and Portfolio|
For PG courses
|Phase 1||Creative analysis test|
|Creative ability test|
|Phase 2||Creative situation test|
|Personal interview and Portfolio assessment|
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
- IQ test evaluates the students on the basis of verbal, mathematical, spatial, visualization, classification, logic, pattern recognition.
- Creative analysis test evaluates the students on the basis of the ability to analyse the logical arguments
- Creative ability test evaluates the candidates on the basis of conceptualizing an idea on paper
- Creative situation test evaluates the candidates on the basis of the ability to visualize the situations that are given to the candidates.
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about UID Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form:
- Candidate should read the information carefully before applying
- Application form is available in online mode from 09th October 2018
- Candidate can download the application form from the official website
- Can submit the application form in offline mode
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form and should send the application form along with other relevant documents to the below-mentioned address
- Candidate should pay the application fee before applying
- Without paying the application fee, candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- Candidate can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards.
- Candidate can also pay the application fee through DD
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference till the admission process is over.
Unitedworld Institute of Design,
Karnavati Knowledge Village,
Ahmedabad -382422, Gujarat
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Application Fee
- Should pay an amount of INR 2000
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
- After the successful registration of entrance exam, UID Entrance Test 2019 admit card will be released by the exam conducting body.
- Candidate will be able to see his/her admit card through online mode from the official website of UID.
- In order to view the admit card, candidates are required to enter the application number and other required fields.
- The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, category, gender, exam time and date etc.
- Along with admit card, candidate should bring a valid photo ID card.
- Candidate should show his/her admit card whenever the invigilator asks for it. Without admit card no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidate should preserve his/her admit card till the entire admission process gets completed
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Results
- After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode.
- Candidate can check the result on the official website of UID by entering his login details.
- Candidates who are shortlisted are required to attend the counselling process.
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Counselling
- The counselling process consists of the orientation of the courses offered.
- Candidates are required to submit all the relevant documents.
- During this process, candidates are required to pay the amount which is related to their course
- Candidate should bring all the relevant documents to the counselling process.