The UKSEE is conducted every year by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). UKSEE is a state level entrance exam. After qualifying this exam, a candidate can get admission in both government and private institutions of Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand Technical University conducts Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination UKSEE for the admission of candidates in courses like:
- Tech Lateral 2nd year
- Pharma 1 year
- Hotel Management 1 year
- Masters in Computer Application 1 year
- Pharma Lateral 2 year
- MBA 1 year
- M Pharma 1 year
- M Tech 1 year
- MCA Lateral 2 year
Those who wish to appear in UKSEE 2019 must read this article.
We have mentioned all the important details related to Registration, Date, Syllabus and Result of UKSEE 2019.
UKSEE 2019 Important Date
|Application Form Online Open||March 2019|
|Application Form Online Close||April 2019|
|Admit Card Release||May 2019|
|Exam Date(M.Tech, M.Pharma, MBA)||May 2019|
|Exam Date (BHMCT, B.Pharma, MCA, B.Tech, B.Pharma, MCA)||May 2019|
|Result Announcement||May 2019|
|Counselling Commencement||June 2018|
|Class Start||July 2019|
UKSEE 2019 Registration
- The UKSEE 2019 Registration form will be available online.
- There is no scope of offline form filling.
- The aspirants can visit the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU).
- The registration form for UKSEE 2019 will be uploaded on the website.
- The students can fill the form online.
- After filling the registration form, the aspirants must submit all the necessary documents and the registration fee.
- Ones this is done the registration is complete only after the payment of the fee.
- The aspirants have to fill different application for different courses.
- For each registration, registration fee must be paid.
- An incomplete registration form will be rejected by the UTU authority.
- In case of wrong information, the registration will be cancelled.
- The aspirants must keep a print out copy of the duly filled application form.
UKSEE 2019 Registration Fee
- The general category has to pay Rs. 1500/- per registration.
- Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe have to pay 50% that is Rs. 750/- per registration
UKSEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of UKSEE 2019 will be different for different courses.
Motion in one dimension
Law of Motion
Motion in two dimensions
Work, Power and Energy
Linear Momentum and Collisions
Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis
Mechanics of solid and Fluid
Heat and Thermodynamics
Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
Colligative Properties of Solution
Origin of life
Mechanism of organic evolution
Human genetics and eugenics
Animal Excretion and Osmoregulation
Respiratory and Nervous System
Detailed Studies of:
Seeds in angiospermic plant
Cell differentiation plant tissue
Growth and movement
|Reasoning||Geometry and Identification|
Selection of related letters and words
Identification of odds
Fill the blank space
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
Profit and loss
Data and table analysis
Health and nutrition
|General Knowledge||Current affairs|
Countries and Currencies
Sports and Games
Antonyms and synonyms
Meaning and phrases
Fill the blank spaces
UKSEE 2019 Exam Pattern
|Types of question||Multiple Choice Question|
|Total number of questions||1050|
|Marking scheme||Right answer 1+|
Wrong answer 0- (No Negative Marking)
UKSEE 2019 Result
- The result of UKSEE 2019 will release in the month of June 2019.
- The result will be uploaded on the official website of the Uttarakhand Technical Universiy.
- The result will be decided on the basis of merit list released by the university.
- The result the scorecard of UKSEE 2019 will be uploaded on the official website of UTU.
- The answer scorecard will consist of marks of students scored in each subject.
- The answer key will be uploaded on the same website.
Hope this information will help those aspirants who are appearing in UKSEE 2019.
PLEASE SHARE YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENT SECTION.