UP CPAT stands for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Ayush Test. This exam is conducted by the University of Lucknow for the candidates who wish to seek admission in the Ayurvedic stream of Medical. By qualifying in this exam, the candidates can get admission in Lucknow university under BAMS, BUMS or BAHM course. So, if you are amongst those few aspirants who wish to appear for UP CPAT 2018, scroll down as this article consists of all the necessary information for you such as, Important Date, Application form, Exam date, Exam pattern, Preparation, and Result.
UP CPAT 2018 Important Dates
All the important dates regarding UP CPAT 2018 is mentioned below.
|Online registration starts||August 2nd week 2018|
|Online registration last||September 3rd week 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||4th week of September 2018|
|Examination Date||1st or 2nd week of October 2018|
|Result Declaration||(Within 1 week of the exam) Most probably by 2nd week 0f October 2018|
|Counselling||3rd week of October 2018|
UP CPAT 2018 Application Form
- The application procedure of UP CPAT 2018 is online.
- There is no offline application form available in any college or university.
- The candidates must keep their documents, photographs and signature scanned beforehand.
- The candidate must visit the official website of Lucknow University to find the application form.
- The candidate must fill all the necessary details in the required space.
- Then she or she must attach the scanned copy of his or her documents to the application form.
- After this, the candidate needs to pay the application fees.
- Ones the fees are paid, the application is accepted by the university.
UP CPAT 2018 Application Fees
|SC /ST/ OBC||800/-|
The fee has to be paid through online mode using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
UPCPAT 2018 Reservation Policies
The below-mentioned list is about the reservation policy for UP CPAT 2018.
|Other Backward Cast||27%|
|Freedom Fighter Family||2%|
UPCPAT 2018 Exam Pattern
|The mode of examination||Offline|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total number of questions||180|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours|
|Total Marks||720 Marks|
|Marking System||4 marks for each right answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|Subjects||Total Marks for Each Subject|
UP CPAT 2018 Admit Card
- The admit card of the student is uploaded to the website in the 4th week of September.
- There is no provision for sending the admit card at student’s place individually.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the website using the registration number provided to the candidate at the time of form submission.
- The date of exam, venue and other important details about the exam is mentioned on the admit card.
- Students are expected to reach the centre of the exam along with the admit card provided to them.
- The candidate must carry the coloured printout of the admit card to their exam venue and must keep it safe for further use.
UPCPAT 2018 Result
- The result of UP CPAT 2018 will be uploaded on the official website of Lucknow university or on the official website of UPCAT.
- The date of result is released within 1 week of UP CPAT 2018 exam.
- Most probably the release date is in the 2nd week of October 2018.
- In case of any delay or change in the date, the authority will update the notification on the official website.
- After the result, the counselling will be conducted, in the month of October 2018.
- During counselling, the candidates are allotted seat according to their ranks and reservation policies.
- UPCPAT 2018 Preparation
- In order to appear in UP CPAT 2018 exam, the candidate must be the permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- He or she must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- He or she must have qualified Intermediate or equivalent exam with minimum 50% of marks.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- The candidates must study 10+2 well and sincerely.
- The questions asked in UP CPAT 2018 are 10+2 level.
- The subjects that one should cover while preparation are Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
- Remember there are 4 marks allotted for each right answer, while 1 mark is deducted for the wrong ones. So, try not to mark the wrong answers.
- Cover all the topics of these subjects of 10+2 level and you will surely qualify in UP CPAT 2018.
WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK.