Not Announced | Official Website
UPCATET 2019 is called Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test 2019 is a state level entrance exam held by Sardar Vallabhai Patel University of agriculture and technology.
The exam is conducted to provide the residents of Uttar Pradesh to get admission in agriculture and technology programmes.
Candidates should clear 12th and should meet the eligibility criteria for UG courses in order to apply for UPCATET 2019.
Sardar Vallabhai Patel University of agriculture and technology, Meerut; Narendra deva university of agriculture and technology and Chandra Shekhar university of agriculture and technology are the colleges in which the qualified students are placed.
Admit card will be issued only to the registered students and in order to register Aadhar card is mandatory.
Over 20,000 students registered in 2018 and the count is expected to increase this year. UPCATET 2018 was conducted in total 12 centres, now it will be conducted in 22 test centres.
In this article, the aspirants will find all the details regarding UPCATET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Important Dates, Result.
UPCATET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding UPCATET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
UPCATET 2019 Important Exam Dates
In this section we will talk about the UPCATET 2019 important dates:
The dates are tentative and will be updated once the official dates are announced by the university.
|The online application will be available
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||1st and 2nd week of April 2019|
|Admit card allotment||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of examination||May 2019|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May|
UPCATET 2019 Application Form
Candidates can apply both in online as well as offline mode.
Online Application Form Process:
- Eligible candidates can fill the application that is available in online mode
- Candidates should fill all the basic details in the application form
- Verify all the filled details before submitting.
- Students have to pay the application fee in order to submit the application form.
- Candidates may opt for internet banking
- Take the printout of “confirmation page” after successful submission of application fee and keep it safe for further references.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee in offline mode
- Candidates should pay challan to SBI payable at any branch of SBI.
UPCATET 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee will remain the same as the last year; It may also increase in this year.
- Following are the details of the application fee that has to be paid by the aspirants in the online or offline mode
- General and OBC: Rs 1,250 and with the late fee it is Rs 1,500.
- SC/ST: Rs 1,050 and with the late fee, it is Rs 1,350.
UPCATET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Only the residents of Uttar Pradesh are eligible to apply for all courses except MBA.
- Eligible candidates can apply for UPCATET 2019 strictly through online mode.
|Courses||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech (Reg)||Intermediate or 12th or its equivalent with Chemistry, Physics and mathematics or biology or PCMB as compulsory subjects||60% aggregate in the qualifying examination|
UPCATET 2019 Exam Pattern
Following is the information related to the exam pattern of UPCATET 2019.
|Paper mode||Multiple choices|
|Type of questions||Objective type(4 options will be provided out of which one is correct)|
|Subjects||Depending on the course|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Marking scheme||3 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
Four groups will be there in UPCATET 2019 question paper
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for each group below.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
UPCATET 2019 PCM GROUP
Candidates who apply for the PCM group will get admission in subjects like B.tech and Agriculture
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
UPCATET 2019 Syllabus
B.Tech: Aspirants need to study chemistry physics and mathematics of class 12th thoroughly in order to qualify for the examination that will be conducted by UPCATET 2019.
UPCATET 2019 Cut-off Marks
The cut-off marks for UPCATET 2019 as per last year: are mentioned below:
UPCATET 2019 Admit Card
Here, the aspirants will find all the details about admit card for UPCATET 2019 admit card:
- Admit card will be issued during the 1st week of May 2019.
- It can be downloaded through online mode from the official website of UPCATET.
- Admit card contains the basic details of the applying candidate such as candidate name, address, seat number, centre etc.
- In order to download the admit card, the candidate needs to fill in the details such as registration number that will be provided to you at the time of registration or full name of the candidate, date of birth, the name of the course applied for.
- It is mandatory for students to bring in the admit card to write the test.
- It is suggested to keep the admit card with the student till all the process of admission gets completed.
UPCATET 2019 Result
In this section, we will discuss the result for UPCATET 2019:
- Results will be declared on the last week of May 2019 tentatively.
- Exam participants can check their results on the official website of UPCATET.
- Candidates have to enter their details to view the results.
- Only the qualified students are eligible to appear in counselling.
- The counselling process will be strictly based on the performance of the students in the desired branch.
UPCATET 2019 Counselling
The candidates can find the details regarding counselling for UPCATET 2019 in this section:
- Counselling will begin in a few days after the declaration of result.
- All the eligible candidates will be invited for counselling.
- Admissions will be strictly based on the marks obtained by the candidates.
- Qualified candidates should bring all the original documents with them.
UPCATET 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding UPCATET 2019, please comment below.