UPES Management Entrance Test is conducted every year by University of petroleum and energy studies, Dehradun.
This exam is conducted to provide admission in engineering, management, design and law courses.
At various examination centres, this examination is conducted multiple times a year.
Through the scores of MAT, CMAT, XAT, CAT, NMAT by GMAC and GMAT candidate can also get admission.
In this article, you will find all the information related to UPES Management Entrance Test 2019 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results etc.
UPESMET 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the important dates that the candidates should mark on their calendars and act according to the information given below.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the examination should do it before the last date..
Final date to apply for the examination of UPESMET 2019 is 5th March 2019 and the exam will be conducted on 11th March 2019.
UPESMET 2 candidates should apply before 24th April and the exam will be conducted on 26th April 2019.
|Last date to apply||March 2019|
|Admit card availability||March 2019|
|Date of examination||March 2019|
|Last date to apply for UPESMET 2||April 2019|
|Date of examination for UPESMET 2||April 2019|
UPESMET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the eligibility criteria that have been laid down by the exam conducting authority.
Candidate should ensure that they are eligible to apply before applying for the examination.
If the candidate is not eligible to apply and even if he/she does so, their application will be rejected no refund will be given.
should pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
Should be a graduate with at least 50% in any subject from the government recognized University.
MAT, CMAT, XAT, NMAT and GMAT scores are also eligible to apply for the examination
should possess a minimum of 75 percentile for MAT/CMAT and 70 for CAT/XAT candidates.
Candidates who are in the final year are also eligible to apply.
UPESMET 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the Exam Pattern of Symbiosis Indore MBA 2019 SAET
Question paper consists of 4 sections.
|Exam Mode||Online mode (Computer Based)|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||140|
|Total no of marks||140|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for each correct response|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
UPESMET 2019 Syllabus
In this section, candidate will get the information about the syllabus of UPESMET 2019.
The knowledge of the candidate in the examination is calculated based on General English, Aptitude, General awareness and Analytical reasoning skills of the candidate.
UPESMET 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about Symbiosis Indore MBA 2019 Application Form:
- Candidate should read the information carefully before applying.
- Application form is available on the official website.
- Candidate can apply for the exam in the online mode as well as in offline mode.
- Candidate should access the application form that is available on the official website.
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information that is mentioned in the application form.
- Candidate should pay the application fee before applying
- Without paying the application fee, candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- Candidate can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards.
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference until the admission process is over.
- Candidate should download the application form that is available in online mode.
- Should fill all the relevant information that is mentioned in the application form.
- Should pay the application fee through DD in favour of “UPES Fee Account” which is payable at New Delhi.
- Should send the application form along with DD to the following address.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar
Tel : +09557899090;
UPESMET 2019 Application Fee
- should pay an amount of INR 1840
UPESMET 2019 Admit Card
After the successful registration of entrance exam, UPESMET March 2019 admit card will be released by the exam conducting body.
Candidate will be able to see and download the admit card through online mode.
Candidate should check whether the information mentioned on admit card is correct or not.
The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, venue, date, exam time etc.
Admit card is an important document to write the examination of UPESMET March 2019.
Candidate should carry admit card to the examination hall, without admit card no one will be allowed to write the exam.
Candidate should keep the admit card safely until all the process of the exam is completed.
UPESMET 2019 Results
After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode.
Results will be declared multiple times as the exam is conducted multiple times over a period of 4months.
Candidate will be able to download the scorecard from the official website.
Candidate can check the result in online mode by entering the login credentials.
Candidate who qualifies in the examination will be further called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Candidates who are applying through some other scores will also be called for GD and PI.