Not Announced | Official Website
The UPSEE 2019 is Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination which is a state level entrance test.
It is organized by the Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, U.P.
UPSEE 2019 is also called AKTUEE.
If you are looking forward to applying in UPSEE 2019, read this article.
This article consists of detailed information about UPSEE 2019: Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus, Results. Scroll Down to read more.
UPSEE 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding UPSEE 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
On qualifying UPSEE 2019, the candidate can get admission in courses like:
- Bachelor in Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor in Design (B.Des)
- Bachelor in Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor in Agricultural Technology (B. Tech in Agri)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design (BFAD)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHCT)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Bio-Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
- Masters in Computer Application (BCA)
UPSEE 2019 Important Dates
In this section, we will mention the important dates for UPSEE 2019 important dates:
|UPSEE 2019 Online Application Form release date||3rd week of January 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Online Application Form submission closing date||3rd week of February 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Online Application Form Correction start||3rd week of March 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Admit card release date||1st week of April 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Commencement of Exam||4th week of April 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Exam ending Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 OMR Sheet release date||Between May 2nd week to May 3rd week 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Result Declaration Date||4th week of May 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Commencement of Counselling||4th week of June 2019|
UPSEE 2019 Application Form
In this section, candidates will find the procedure to apply for UPSEE 2019:
- The UPSEE 2019 registration starts in January.
- The candidate who wishes to get registered can apply online.
Follow the steps below to apply online for UPSEE 2019:
Step No. 1
- In order to apply the candidate can browse any of these links:
- Tap your cursor on the UPSEE 2019 Application.
- If you are 10+2 passed or appearing, you must choose UG UPSEE 2019.
- If you are a graduate or appearing, choose PG UPSEE 2019.
- Click on Apply.
- Register yourself on the site.
- Follow these steps to register:
- Enter your Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Your Current Address and Domicile
- Contact details such as Number, Email Address, etc.
- *Note: the Number and Email address must be valid and currently in use.
- Now, generate a password and security question.
- *Choose the one which you can remember forever.
Step No. 4
- Click on “Submit”
- Carefully examine the Review of your form.
- In case of any wrong information, or changes to be made, click on Edit.
- Make changes and then submit again.
Step No. 5
- Now, view the form again.
- In case of any wrong information, the form will be rejected.
- So, Click on Final Submit only when the form is complete.
- Click on the Declaration at the bottom of Final Submit.
- Click on Final Submit.
Step No. 6
- An application number will be generated.
- Note down this number.
- Now, log out of the page
- Scan all your documents.
- Log in again using the application Number and Password
- Now, upload all the scanned images
- The pictures must be in .JPG or .JPEG format.
- The file size of the Documents is 100KB.
- While it is 30KB for Signature
- Now, click on the Declaration.
Step No. 8
- Pay the registration fee
- Download the duly filled registration form.
- Keep a copy in printed form ones done.
UPSEE 2019 Application Fee
|UPSEE 2019 Registration Fee for Male and Transgender belonging to|
General or OBC Category
|UPSEE 2019 SC, ST, Physically Disabled and Females||Rs.650/-|
|Mode of UPSEE 2019 Registration Fee Payment||Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Maestro Card, Visa Card.|
UPSEE 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus of the different subject is different, below given is the syllabus of some subjects:
Work Power and Energy
Linear Momentum and Collision
Rotation of Rigid-body about a fixed Axis
Mechanics of Solid and Fluid
Heat and Thermodynamics
Ray Optics and Optical Instrument
Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
Colligative Properties of Solution
General Organic Chemistry
Acid and Base Concept based on Lowry and Lewis Theory
Origin of Life
Mechanism of Organic Evolution
Human Genetics and Eugenics
Seeds in Angiosperm Plants
Cell Differentiation and Plant Tissue
UPSEE 2019 Result
- The UPSEE 2019 Result will be declared in June.
- The candidates can check their results Online.
- You may check in either of the two websites mentioned below.
UPSEE 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding UPSEE 2019, please comment below.