The application form details are mentioned here:
- The University will provide the application for VITEEE 2018 through online or offline mode.
- The students can find the online application form through the university website.
- The offline application form will be available from the provided post offices & VIT University campus.
- The application form will be available from the 1st week of November 2017 till the last week of February 2018.
- Candidates are required to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- In online application, candidates have to upload the scanned images i.e. Photograph (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) & Signature (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm). The images should be in JPG/JPEG Format.
- The students are advised to keep a printout of the application form for future use.
The students will be able to submit the fee through the internet banking facility (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card) or DD mode.
The fees will be non-refundable.
The fee for OMR application form will be Rs.990 whereas Online application form will be Rs. 970.