The VSUPGCET 2019 is Vikram Simhapuri University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. The test is organized by the Vikram Simhapuri University, (VSU). The Vikram Simhapuri University, (VSU) is located in Nellore. The Vikram Simhapuri University comprises of 127 affiliated colleges.
The VSUPGCET 2019 is conducted annually. VSUPGCET 2019 is held to offer in PG and Ph.D. courses of VSU.
This article is all about VSUPGCET 2019. We have mentioned details like VSUPGCET 2019: Application, Dates, Syllabus, and Results.
After qualifying VSUPGCET 2019, one gets admission in courses like:
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Computer Science
- Organic and Analytical Chemistry
- Marine and Microbiology
- Statistics with Computer Application
- Social Work
- Business Administration
VSUPGCET 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application||2nd week of April 2019|
|Online Application submission without a late fee||1st week of May 2019|
|Online Application submission with a late fee||2nd week of May 2019|
|Online Application submission with an urgent fee||3rd week of May 2019|
|Offline/ printout application submission last date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Admit card Download||3rd week of May 2019|
|Entrance exam commencement||3rd week of May to 4th week of May 2019|
|Result Releasing Date||4th week of May 2019|
|Start of Counselling||2nd week of June 2019|
VSUPGCET 2019 Application
- The application can be submitted online.
- The application is available on http://www.vsudoa.in
- To apply for the candidates must follow these steps:
- Browse through the official website of VSU.
- Or, click on the link alongside http://www.vsudoa.in
- Download the application brochure.
- Check the eligibility criteria and other necessary details.
- Now, click on the link.
- Now fill all the necessary details in the form.
- Enter a valid mobile number and email.
- You’ll receive an OTP; enter it on the end of the first page to proceed.
- Ones verified, you can proceed by clicking on “Register and Proceed.”
- Fill in other personal and academic details.
- Click on save and Print.
- Now pay the Application fee.
- Ones you pay the application fee you are done.
- Click on submit button.
- The application form with incomplete information will be rejected.
- The application form with incorrect information will be rejected.
- In one form, a candidate can apply for more than 1 test.
- For every test, the candidate will pay the separate application fee.
VSUPGCET 2019 Application Fee
The VSUPGCET 2019 application fee for different subjects is given below:
|Online Application Fee for General|
|Rs. 500/- per test|
|Online Application Fee for ST-SC or Ph.D.||Rs. 400/- PER Test|
|Online Late Application Fee for General||Rs. 500/- +Rs. 400/- = Rs.900/-|
|Online Application Fee for ST-SC or Ph.D.||Rs. 400/- + Rs. 400/- = Rs. 800/-|
|Online Urgent Application Fee for General||Rs. 500/- +Rs. 1000/- = Rs.1500/-|
|Online Application Fee for ST-SC or Ph.D.||Rs. 400/- +Rs. 1000/- = Rs. 1400/-|
VSUPGCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of VSUPGCET 2019 is different for all subjects.
Some of the VSUPGCET 2019 syllabus is mentioned below:
|English||Poetry and Prose|
Grammar and Vocabulary
Communication and Composition
Verbal and nonverbal communication
|Commerce||Introduction to Financial Accounting|
Banking and Insurance
Cost and Management Accounting
VSUPGCET 2019 Result
- The VSUPGCET 2019 result will be declared in May 2019.
- The candidate who will appear in the VSUPGCET 2019 exam can check the result online.
- The result will be published on the official website of VSU.
- The candidates can check the result on http://www.vsudoa.in/RankLogin.aspx?cet=CET
To check the result candidate will have to:
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- Then click on Submit.
The rank card of the candidate will be displayed on the screen. Those who qualify will have to attend the counseling session.