VTUEEE 2020 is Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Examination.
It is conducted every year by Vel Tech University for admission in various courses of engineering.
The aspiring students can apply for the examination to get admission in one of the courses provided by Vel Tech University.
Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted in two phases.
The first phase takes place in January, while the second phase takes place in April. This article will get you familiarized with the latest details about: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
VTUEEE 2020 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to VTUEEE 2020
|Important Events||VTUEEE 2020 Phase I||VTUEEE 2020 Phase II|
|Significance||Candidates appearing in Phase I will avail fee structure 2019||Candidates appearing in Phase II will avail fee structure 2020|
|Last date to apply||January 2020||April 2020|
|Pen and Paper test date||January 2020||April 2020|
|Computer-based test date||–||April 2020|
|Announcement of VTUEEE Results||February 2020||April 2020|
VTUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for VTUEEE 2020:
- Candidates must have passed 12th from any recognized board.
- Candidates appearing in 12th are also eligible.
- Candidates that apply for Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship, the state of qualifying 12th will be taken as the state of belonging.
Eligibility criteria for Vel Tech Lateral Entry into B.Tech:
- One who possesses Diploma in Engineering/Technology can apply
- Or, those who possess Degree in Science(B.Sc.,) (10+2+3 stream) with mathematics as a subject can apply.
VTUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- Subjects: The paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry, and either of Mathematics or Biology.
- Number of Questions: 50 question will be asked from either Mathematics or Biology. 25 questions will be asked from each of Physics and Chemistry.
- Type of Questions: Only Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) will be asked.
- Pattern: Exam is based on Bloom’s Taxonomy Pattern.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2:30 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +1 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: In the case of the wrong answer, no marks will be deducted.
Number of questions
|Mathematics or Biology||50||50|
VTUEEE 2020 Application Form
Here you will find details about the application form.
- The fee structure is different for Phase I and Phase II.
- Those who want to avail fee structure of 2019 must apply for Phase I. Those who want to avail fee structure of 2020 must apply for Phase II.
- The application forms are already out. Candidates can apply by visiting the website.
- Fill all the correct details on the application form.
- Fee for application form is Rs. 950.
VTUEEE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 is completely based on class 12th and 11th syllabus of NCERT books, below are the topics that will be asked in the examination:
Motion, Kinematics, Gravitation & Oscillations, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Structure & Optics, Electrical and Electronics.
Atomic Structure, States of Matter & Thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics & Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen & s-block Element, p, d, & f block Elements and Environmental Chemistry, Basic Concepts of Organic Chemistry, Oxygen Nitrogen, Polymers and Bio molecules.
Algebra, Matrics, Vectors and Reasoning, Permutation and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Limit, Integration, Differentiation, Geometry, Probability, and Trigonometry.
Diversity and Structural Organization, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology, Biotechnology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment.
Exams You Might Like
VTUEEE 2020 Admit Card
- VTUEEE 2020 admit card will be issued a few days before the examination.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official site of VTUEEE 2020.
- Candidates can check the site regularly for any update.
- Once available, candidates can download and print the admit card.
- Note that, admit card is mandatory to bring to the examination hall.
VTUEEE 2020 Result
The VTUEEE 2020 results for Phase I will be declared on 4th of February 2020. The results for VTUEEE 2020 Phase II will be declared on 30 April 2020.
Candidates can visit the official site of VTUEEE 2020, when the results are declared, to get informed about their results.
Note that there is no provision of rechecking in VTUEEE. The marks and rank obtained in the result are final and absolute.
VTUEEE 2020 Counseling
The counseling process of VTUEEE 2020 Phase I and Phase II will be held in the month of May 2020.
Candidates who have qualified the examination will be able to take part in the counseling process of VTUEEE 2020.
There are certain documents that are necessary to bring when the candidates arrive for the counseling process.
Here is a sketchy list of the documents required at the time of counseling:
- Admit Card
- Score Card
- Call Letter
- Class X or XII Board Certificate(For date of birth proof)
- Marks Sheet of Qualifying Examination(class XII or Equivalent)
- Demand draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 24000 drawn in favour of “Vel Tech Dr RR & Dr SR Technical University”. Payable at Chennai as a partial payment of tuition fees.