WBJEE is a state-level entrance exam conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board.
The official authority of WBJEE organizes the WB JENPAUH entrance exam every year in the online mode.
The authority grants admissions to the students who wish to join in the courses of BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), B.sc Nursing, BASLP (Bachelor Of Audiology And The Speech-Language Pathology), and BMLP programmes.
WBJEE authority will conduct the exam through the online mode in May month 2019.
WBJEE is common entrance exam titled as JENPAUH for the aspirants.
The aspirants who have interest Ayurved field can take admission in the course with this WBJEE entrance exam.
The application form of the WBJEE entrance exam will release soon on the official website. Once the application form is submitted, it would not be corrected again.
So, every student should fill the application carefully with the valid information.
In this article, we have mentioned the necessary information regarding the WBJEE JENPAUH Entrance Exam 2019 for the students to apply.
Important Details like How to fill the Application form of WBJEE JENPAUH Entrance Test 2019, How to Register for WBJEE JENPAUH Entrance Test 2019, How to Apply for the WBJEE Entrance Test 2019 Exam are discussed below.
WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form Procedure 2019
- Candidates should have to fill the WBJEE application form and submit it before the last date. The student should read the instructions carefully in the application form before applying to it. Here, we have given the full details regarding an application.
- Candidate should fill the application form through online mode only.
- A student should visit the official website to fill the application form.
- Now, applicants should register themselves on the website providing details like name, email id and phone number.
- The student will get a confirmation code to the registered email id for the username and password.
- Next, fill the WBJEE application form with the personal details and academic details. Click the form save button.
- After filling the form, candidates should upload their scanned documents of photocopy and signature in the prescribed format.
- The scanned images should be in the JPEG or JPG format.
- Finally, pay the exam fee and take the printout of the application form for the future use.
- Candidate can pay the exam application fee through the net banking/credit card/ debit card.
- The exam fee of WBJEE is Rs. 500.
- WBJEE JENPAUH fee is non-refundable.
Find the detailed article here: WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations JENPAUH.
For any queries regarding WBJEE JENPAUH application form, please comment below.