Not Announced | Official Website
WBJEE stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam. WBJEE is conducted every year. The examination is a common entrance examination organised for admission in several Undergraduate courses.
The WBJEE is governed by a special board that conducts other Joint Entrance Exams.
WBJEE is a state level common entrance exam. After qualifying WBJEE, the aspirant can get admission in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture UG courses.
The aspirants get admission in government as well as private colleges of engineering in West Bengal after qualifying WBJEE.
This article consists of all the necessary information about the Application, Important Dates, Syllabus, Result. The aspirants appearing the WBJEE 2019 must read the article below to find out these details about the exam.
WBJEE 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding WBJEE 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
WBJEE 2019 Important Dates
In this section, we will provide the details regarding WEBJEE 2019 Important Dates:
|Notification release WBJEE 2019||November 2018|
|Online application release||December 2018|
|Online application close||January 2019|
|Last date of correction of certificate and document upload||January 2019|
|Admit card release||April 2019|
|Exam date||April 2019|
|WBJEE 2019 Answer Key Provisional Release||May 2019|
|WBJEE 2019 Answer Key Final||May 2019|
|WBJEE 2019 Result||May 2019|
|Seat Allotment Counselling 1||June 2019|
|Seat Allotment Counselling 2||June 2019|
|Seat Allotment Counselling 3||July 2019|
|Final Admission||July 2019|
WBJEE 2019 Application
The candidates will be able to find all the imporatng details related to WBJEE 2019 application form in this section:
- The application form of West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2019 will release in the month of December 2018.
- Those aspirants who wish to appear in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2019 must fill the form before January 2019.
- The aspirant must visit the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam and fill the application form.
- The candidate must be ready with the scanned copy of all the documents, photograph and signature before filling the form.
- The candidate must fill all the necessary details in the form in the required place.
- The candidates must also be ready with the scanned copy of Date of Birth proof, ID proof, Category Proof (If Any).
- The candidate first needs to register himself or herself on the website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam.
- Thereafter, the candidate can fill the form by clicking on the “Apply” link.
- After filling all the details and attaching the necessary documents, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The form is not accepted until the application fee is not paid.
- If the information entered on the form is inappropriate, the form will be rejected.
- If the information provided is incomplete, the application will be rejected.
WBJEE 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee of West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2019 is Rs. 500/-
- The fee has to be paid through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The fee can also be paid through offline mode by Bank Challan.
- The fee ones paid is not refunded at any cost.
WBJEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of WBJEE 2019 is similar to that of 11th and 12th NCERT syllabus.
The detail of the syllabus is mentioned below:
|Physics||Measurement, Units and Dimension
Solid state Electronics
The motion of centre of mass
Bulk properties of matter
Heat and Thermal Physics
Law of Motion
Work, Power and Energy
Kinetic Theory of Gases
Oscillation and Waves
Magnetic Effect of Current
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
Particle nature of Light
Chemistry of Metals
Chemistry in Industry
Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
Radioactive and Nuclear Chemistry
The periodic table and chemical families
Chemical bonding and molecular structure
Chemical energetic and chemical dynamics
Physical chemistry of the solution
2 Dimensional Co-ordinate Geometry
3 Dimensional Co-ordinate Geometry
WBJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The below-given paragraph will give you an idea of the question pattern of the WBJEE 2019.
|Mode of Exam||offline|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Types of Question||Multiple choice questions|
|Total Number of Questions||155|
|Marking Scheme||Category 2 and 3- 2marks for each right answer
Category 1- 1 mark for each right answer
|Negative Marking||Category 1 and 2- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
Category 3- No mark deduction
*The questions are divided into 3 categories viz.
|Subjects||Total Questions in Category 1||Total Questions in Category 2||Total Questions in Category 3|
WBJEE 2019 Result
In this section, we will provide all the details related to WBJEE 2019 result:
- The WBJEE 2019 Result will release in the month of May 2019.
- The aspirants who will appear in the WBJEE 2019 can check their result on the official website.
- There is no provision of sending any personal notification to any candidate.
- The candidate can check their result by entering their roll number that is mentioned on the admit card of the aspirants.
- The candidates will only be evaluated on the basis of their marks.
- Wish you all the luck for your exam.
- Do share your valuable feedback in the comment section below.
WBJEE 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding WBJEE 2019, please comment below.