The registration process for WBUT PGET 2018 will start from 2nd week June 2018. The candidates will be able to fill the application form by logging into university’s official website.
Once the form has been filled the candidates have to send the Hard copy of duly filled application form to the University’s Office, before the last date.
In this section, you will find all the details regarding the registration of WBUT PGET 2018:
- The candidates will be able to apply for the exam only through online mode by logging into the official website of the University, which is www.wbut.ac.in.
- After that, the candidates will need to find a notification for ‘Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) 2018 for admission into M.Tech and M. Pharm under MAKAUT, WB.’ and click on the notification.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates will also have to submit their scanned photo and signature.
- Candidates must carefully see all the details before clicking submit as details once submitted cannot be changed.
- Once the application form has been filled, a sum of Rs. 600 for application form has to be paid for general category and Rs. 300 for other categories.
- Candidates will have to pay by issuing a demand draft in favour of WBUT PGET 2018 (The candidates are required to write their application number and mobile number on the backside of the demand draft.)
- This duly filled application form is to be printed and sent to the university along with required documents.