WLCI AICET(All India Common Entrance Test) 2019 is conducted by WLCI for granting admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Fashion Technology Advertising and Graphic design and Media and mass communication.
WLCI will conduct a written exam followed by an Interview.
Students are selected for both the performances.
In this section, you will find all the related information about WLCI AICET 2019 such as Important dates, syllabus, application form, results, exam pattern.
WLCI 2019 Important Dates
Exam date for the entrance exam is 15 January 2019. The last date to register would be 15 April 2019. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the same.
Candidates should fill the application form before the last date of the application ends. No candidates are allowed eligible to write the exam without applying before the date ends.
|Commencement of online registration||November 2018|
|Last date of registration||April 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||January 2019|
|Interview process||January 2019|
|Date of counselling||January 2019|
|Commencement of classes||February 2019/June 2019|
WLCI 2019 Eligibility criteria
Applying candidates should match the following criteria in order to apply or to appear in entrance exam.
Follow is the information provided by WLCI.
- Should pass 10+2 pattern of Examination from any recognized Board such as CBSE Board/ State Board, New Delhi
- GCE(General Certificate Examination) at the advanced level / International Baccalaureate
- Should have a certificate equivalent to 10+2 in India or Foreign Countries recognized by Association of Indian Universities
- Should possess a certificate of SS Examination conducted by National Open School with a minimum of 5 Subjects
- Should possess 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE
- Should possess a UG degree from any University
- Should possess 3-year Diploma.
For Master Degree
- Should possess a UG degree from any university recognized in India.
WLCI 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Consists of 2 parts GAT(General Ability Test)
- CAT(Creative Ability Test)
- CAT: this is conducted to judge the candidates based on the power of observation in concept development and design ability.
- There will be different sections in the General Ability Test(GAT)
|MEDIUM OF EXAMINATION||ENGLISH|
WLCI 2019 Syllabus
Consists of the questions from Quantitative ability, Communication Ability, Analytical Ability, General Knowledge and Current affairs.
WLCI 2019 Application Form
- Candidates should the prospectus carefully that is available on the official website.
- Candidates should make sure that they eligible to apply.
- Candidate can apply online on or before the last date of the examination
- Online application form is available on the official website
- Offline application form can be downloaded from the official website
- The application form is available on the official website
- The student should fill all the required information
- The student should pay the application fee in order to successfully register for the examination
- Without the payment of application fee, no student will be given permission registered to give the exam
- Can pay the application fee either by debit/credit/net banking
- Should take the print out after successfully registering
- Download the application form from the official website
- Fill all the required details accurately
- Should pay the application fee through Demand Draft in favour of WLC College(India) Ltd
- On the back side of the DD students name and address should be mentioned
- Student should send the filled in application form along with the DD to the below-mentioned address
WLC College(India) Ltd.
160 – B, Western Avenue,
Sainik Farms New Delhi- 110062
- The application fee for WLCI AICET 2019.
- Following are the details of the application fee that has to be paid by the aspirants.
General/OBC – INR 2000
SC/ST/PHP – INR 1000
WLCI 2019 Reservation
- ST – 7.5%
- OBC – 15%
- Foreign Nationals – 10%
- State Domicile – 10%
WLCI 2019 Admit Card
Admit card will be issued before the date of examination. It can be downloaded through online mode from the official website of WLCI i.e. admissions.wlci.in.
Admit card contains the basic details of the applying candidate such as candidate name, candidate signature, photograph, test related information, address, time, seat number, centre etc.
It is mandatory for students to bring in the admit card to write the test.
It is suggested to keep the admit card with the student till all the process of admission gets completed.
Student should show the admit card whenever the examiner asks for it.
WLCI 2019 Result
- Once the examination is completed WLCI will declare its results on its official website. Only on the basis of results, the counselling process is conducted.
- Weightage of marks allotted during the preparation of the final merit list
- BA/HND/ADFT/ADAGD/ADMP – GAT (25%) CAT (50%) INTERVIEW(25%)
- PDFT/PDVC/PDMC – GAT (25%) CAT(50%) INTERVIEW (25%)
WLCI 2019 Counselling
Only the rank holders are will be called for counselling. The student should bring all the relevant documents along with them during the counselling process.
Counselling is strictly based on the performance of the candidate.
All the original documents of the candidate are returned to the student except the medical certificate. Student should bring the photocopy of all their documents along with the original.