Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai is an authority who conducts XIC OET (Online Entrance Test) 2019 for aspirants looking to get admission into Post-graduate Diploma Courses. Online registration for XIC OET 2019 will commence from April 2019.
Candidates must ensure that they are eligible according to the eligibility norms of the institute before they proceed with the application procedure. In this section, you will get the updates for XIC OET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
XIC OET 2019 Overview
|Conducting Body||Xavier Institute of Communications|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of XIC OET Entrance Exam||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Eligibility||Must have completed three years bachelor’s degree such as Arts, Commerce, Science, Computers, BMS, BE, Catering etc|
|Courses Offered||Communication for Development, Journalism and Mass Communication, Public Relations and Corporate Communication, Advertising and Marketing Communication, and Film, Television and Digital Video Production|
XIC OET 2019 Important Dates
Here you will find all the necessary details related to XIC OET 2019 the university has yet not released the official dates.
|Events of the Test||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application for starting date||April 2019|
|Deadline for submission of the application form||April 2019|
|Date of Exam||April 2019|
|Group discussion and personal interview will be conducted||June 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
|Display of the Waiting List||June 2019|
|Conduction of Orientation Programme||July 2019|
XIC OET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the authority, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
- Age Criteria: Candidates aged 35 years or below are permitted to apply for this test.
- Candidates should have completed Graduation degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Computers, BMS, BMM, BE, Catering, etc. of three-year duration.
- In case you’re the candidate in final semester Graduation degree exam then you may proceed to apply.
- In case the candidate is fulfilling the criteria mentioned above then they may apply for the exam.
XIC OET 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the XIC OET 2019 exam pattern:
- The test will be only in online mode.
- Duration of the test will be of 90 minutes.
- Total marks which are specified for the test is 150.
- There will be 100 marks allotted for objective session and candidates will be given 60 minutes for solving all those questions.
- Talking about the subjective section will be of 50 marks only.
- Online test qualified candidates will be further invited to appear for a personal video interview.
XIC OET 2019 Syllabus
The authority has not specified any XIC OET syllabus. However, candidates can go through the below-mentioned topics to perform well in the XIC entrance exam.
- Language Skills
In this questions will be from topics related to correct the spellings, singular, plural, synonyms, antonyms, idioms and phrases, one-word substitutes, etc.
- General Knowledge and Knowledge of Media
In this section questions related to general knowledge and current affairs awareness will be asked wherein an aspirant’s aptitude regarding the same would be tested.
- Logical and Analytical Skills
Candidates should practice questions from topics like – Series, Blood Relations, Directions, Critical Reasoning, Syllogism, and Analogy.
XIC OET 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about COMDEK 2019 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for XIC OET through online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on the XIT official website.
- The candidates are required to fill all the essential details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications. The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Candidate must need to make sure that they put the right email ID because they will get the admit card on it only.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs. 3000.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
XIC OET 2019 Admit Card
The authority conducting the exam will issue the admit card to the applicant on the on the prescribed email address as provided by the candidate. During the exam, candidates need to have the admit card with them, not having the admit card will result in expulsion from the exam. The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
XIC OET 2019 Result
Once the exam has commenced, the authority will release the result on the university official website; the students will be able to download the admit card from the university website.