YVUCET 2019 is Yogi Venmana University Common Entrance Test. It is conducted by the Yogi Venmana University. It is located in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. YVUCET 2019 is conducted to get admission in Post Graduation Courses. The exam is conducted every year in the month of June. On qualifying YVUCET 2019 one gets admission in the courses like M.Sc, M.A, Business, and Accounting, etc.
This article is about YVUCET 2019. We have mentioned the details about Yogi Venmana University Common Entrance Test 2019. The consists of YVUCET 2019Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus, Results
YVUCET 2019 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date|| |
3rd week of March 2019
|Online Registration Begins||3rd week of March 2019|
|Online Registration Closes (without late fee)||3rd week of May 2019|
|Online Registration Closes (with late fee)||4th week of May 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||4th week of May 2019|
|Exam Start||1st week of June 2019|
|Result Release Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Online Counselling Date Release||3rd week of June 2019|
|Online Counselling and Seat Allotment||4th week of June 2019|
|Tuition Fee Payment Last Date||4th week of June 2019|
|Classes begin||1st week of July 2019|
YVUCET 2019 Registration
The YVUCET 2019 registration procedure begins in the month of March. The candidate can lately apply by May.
Those who apply after the 3rd week of May will have to pay the late fee. The Yogi Venmana University Common Entrance Test 2019 registration can be done online.
The registration form is available on the official site of YVU. One can get the registration form from http://www.yvudoa.net/
In order to apply in YVUCET 2019 follow the steps below:
- Click on the link http://www.yogivemanauniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the YVUCET 2019 tab.
- The registration link can be seen.
- Click on the given link.
- The registration form opens.
- Enter your name
- Enter your email address
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter other necessary details asked for.
- Click on submit
- Pay the registration fee.
- Now you’ll receive an email or SMS.
- Log in using that.
- Fill in the application form
- Upload all the necessary document
- The document must be clearly scanned.
- The documents must be in the .jpg format
- The size must be not more than 150kb.
- Now, submit the application
- Download the duly filled application.
- Take a print out of the application for further use.
YVUCET 2019 Registration Fee
The registration fee for YVUCET 2019 is given below:
|General and OBC candidate fee||Rs.400/-|
|Scheduled Cast Scheduled Tribe||Rs.200/-|
|Other university candidates (General/OBC)||Rs. 400+ Rs.250= Rs.650/-|
|Other university candidates (ST/SC)||Rs. 200+ Rs.250= Rs.450/-|
|Late fee for General and OBC||Rs. 400 + Rs.500= Rs.900/-|
|Late fee for ST/SC||Rs.200 + RS.500= Rs.700/-|
YVUCET 2019 Syllabus
The YVUCET 2019 syllabus for different courses is different.
Given below is the syllabus of some courses:
Wave and Oscillation
|M.A||English||Poet and Author|
Stories and Author
Plays and Drama
Poems and Prose
Synonyms and Antonyms
Figure of Speech
Concord between Subject and Verb
|Masters||Physical Education||Meaning and Scope of Physical Education|
Foundation of Physical Education
Principles of Physical Education
The candidate must check the syllabus on the official website.
YVUCET 2019 Result
The YVUCET 2019 result is announced in the month of June.
The candidates can check their result on the official website of YVU.
To check the Yogi Venmana University Common Entrance Test 2019 results follow these steps:
- Click on the link alongside: http://www.yvudoa.net/
- Click on the YVUCET 2019 Result link
- The Result of the different subject will appear.
- The Result consists of course name on the top.
- The enrolment number of the qualified candidate is stated below.
- The qualified candidate must attend the online counselling round.
- The candidate can reserve their seat in the desired college in counselling.
- Those who fail to do so will not be allotted seat further.
- Seat allotment is not confirmed unless the fee is paid.
- The candidate must pay the tuition fee of college before the stated date.